Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    contessa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 01:11 PM
    "Exponging. It makes a difference"
    :) I live in the state of North Carolina and I am trying to get a felony off my record. I have changed from my wild ways and every one knows a real second chance means your slate is almost clean... how can I do this?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 01:28 PM
    Hello contessa:

If you don't have any experience wending your way through the courts pro se, then you're going to need a lawyer.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 01:58 PM
    It depends on how long ago the felony conviction took place and for what and if you have been arrest and conviction free ever since. Any criminal attorney will be able to handle this for you. It takes about 3-6 months for this to go through on average.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windo [ 1 Answers ]

I M CONFUSING IN WINDOWS SERVICEPACK 2 AND SERVICE PACK 2 V.2096 What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windows XP. Thanks Purendra

Kenmore Washer makes "grease" spots on clothes. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1-year old Kenmore Elite washer that makes what looks like grease spots on my clothes. Repairman said the drum was dirty. I cleaned it completely, ran dishwasher soap on a hot cycle like he said to do but it still splatters grease on my clothes. Help.

She said she "usually makes the first move." [ 10 Answers ]

I still haven't called her, Im standing strong with no contact... but Id like a few opinoins on this.. (more random questions looming in my head) When we first got together.. (we met online) She flew down to see me first. That first weekend, I kissed her in an evevator after out first...

Difference between "htm" and "html" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, In all the websites I make, they all come out when loaded onto the server as a "htm" file. But I see others who have "html" files on their sites, what exactly is the difference, if any? For example: what is the difference between index.htm and index.html and will the nameservers...

View more questions Search