Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingzeus Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Genuine breitling wristwatch
    How would I go about selling my breitling watch? Can't go to a pawn shop and have no idea how to go aout selling it. Any help?? Thanks in advance marc
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Pawn shops will only loan you money on the watch and generally won't buy it outright. If you do take out a loan on the watch and then don't return within a certain amount of time to claim it, the pawn shop can then sell it. You may want to get an appraisal and try to sell it through a newspaper ad if it appraises out for a lot (keep the appraisal also). You could probably ask 1/2 or 1/3 of the appraised amount.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kingzeus
    how would i go about selling my breitling watch?? can't go to a pawn shop and have no idea how to go aout selling it. any help??? thanx in advance marc

I'm more interested in why you can't take it to a pawn shop - ?

Feb 8, 2008, 05:16 AM
    A pawn shop can't loan me the amount of money I require.
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2008, 08:13 AM
    a pawn shop can't loan me the amount of money i require.

Will a jeweler buy it outright on or consignment?

Feb 8, 2008, 08:18 AM
    Wats consignment??

Feb 8, 2008, 08:19 AM
    And also haven't had the time to get to a jewllers
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2008, 08:23 AM
    wats consignment??????

They sell it for you for a percentage - if it doesn't sell you don't owe them and get your watch back. You don't get any advance money.
    leftie224 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2013, 04:44 PM
    Even if a pawn shop did buy the watch, you won't receive a fair price. I buy and sell watches on eBay, you may want to try to sell it there. The key to doing that is taking many pictures, I think up tp 12 ae permitted. And take good quality pictures.. There it's a auction setting so you have a better chance to receive a maximum amount. I have bought Breitling watches on eBay, prices are fair for both, seller and buyer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a genuine. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi... I am sravan... 2 days a go I got a mail from ">EMAIL REMOVED<" mail. So I responded with the detials given and I was surprised seeing that.. according to the details in that my8 ID's was screened by computer among 900 crore mail ID's from diffferent parts of countries.. I have responded...

Non genuine XP [ 4 Answers ]

I have a non genuine windows xp pro and every time I boot , there's a startup saying this copy of windows is not genuine and no longer eligible of receiving security upgrades from Microsoft. By the way , I already removed the WGAtray in notification bar,id like to know how to remove this startup...

Non Genuine Windows [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the same problem lately with my Dell (bought from Dell). Windows not Genuine, I can also go to a web site, connect, and for example log onto Bellsouth, then select the pay my bill link, I get cannot connect. I have gone to Microsoft to try and run updates, but that fails as well. I get...

Genuine Questions here<<<(DSO)<<<--- [ 10 Answers ]

Due to sum miss understanding I've removed all Fix's regarding DSO, any one with legit problems removing it or ne other area's can direct there questions here. Regards~ Don't know what to do? Just ask.

View more questions Search