Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gardeningbabs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 12:05 PM
    I sent a text to a friend (opp sex) asking hi out for a walk with my dog. Have I scar
    Have I SCARED HIM OFF? He didn't reply. Was I too forward / oushy. It wqs the first time I'd asked him to do anything - he is quite old fashioned? Or maybe I am? Don't know what to do now.
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Feb 4, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Give him some time
    Is he knows you have a soft corner for him ?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 12:17 PM
    Darlin, he's your friend. No, you didn't step over a line, you asked a friend out to walk your dog. So, unless the younger generation has a whole different meaning for "hey, want to take a walk?" than us career chicks, you did fine.

Just wait. He probably just got busy. Next time you see him, if you really are friends, just ask him. Don't worry. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I remove a Keloid scar (piercing scar tissue)? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a navel piercing a year ago. Unfortunately, it somehow got inflamed and removed itself out of the skin; hence, created a scar which I believe is called the Keloid scar. I had once stopped by the piercing place to ask for professional suggestion of whether not I could be able to re-pierce it,...

My dog won't walk at all. [ 20 Answers ]

I got a 3-4 month old pit bull just last Thursday. I bought from a friend of a friend who said they fed it twice a day and pretty much an outside dog. I carried the dog to my car since I figured the dog might run away if I tried to put down. It seems like she has a fear of getting picked up since I...

Dog afraid to go for a walk, or outside [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My husband and I have adopted a sweet shelter dog (lab mix, about 50 lbs) and have had her about two weeks. She's got some separation anxiety issues, which we're working on with increasing success, and some housebreaking problems, which we're also addressing with positive...

Dog won't walk with me on leash [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a 4 month old puppy. She stubbornly sits and won't budge when I try to take her on walks. Anyone know how I can get her to stop doing it and l walk with me?

Dog Won't Walk [ 2 Answers ]

I adopted a 14 week old beagle/Australian shepherd 4 days ago. He refuses to walk when we're outside. I have him on a harness and use a 6' nylon leash. He will walk a few steps, then sit down and won't budge. I have tried luring him and rewarding with treats, getting down on the ground and...

View more questions Search