Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2006, 03:03 AM
    Can't remember the artist or song...
    There is a song I heard at the weekend, I have not heard it for years and it used to be a favourite. I was so excited I started jumping up and down like a kid at christmas.

Really need to find it to add to my DJ CD collection. The chorus goes something like:

You're the voice so understand it
    Make a choice and make it clear

Wuuuu uh oh uh uh uh oh wuuu uh oh uhuh uh oh
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2006, 07:01 AM
    Does anyone know?? Really keen and eagar to find this out cheers
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2006, 10:12 AM
    Anyone?? Be really appreciative if anyone can hep me. Desperate to find out what this song is.
    algae Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2006, 06:10 PM
    Got it
    The title is You're The Voice by John Farnham. There you go DJ 'H'.
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2006, 02:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by algae
    The title is You're The Voice by John Farnham. There you go DJ 'H'.
    Thank you so so much :)
    AmieClaire123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 05:58 AM
    Well I've forgot a song there an old band the main singer is bald he did a video of taking a girl owt to a party and dancing and singing wiv her then she falls wiv him on his bed at the end of the video ita reli buggin me now because I had it on my old iPod which I broke.. but the band isn't that old dou x
    AmieClaire123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 05:58 AM
    Well I've forgot a song there an old band the main singer is bald he did a video of taking a girl owt to a party and dancing and singing wiv her then she falls wiv him on his bed at the end of the video ita reli buggin me now because I had it on my old iPod which I broke.. but the band isn't that old dou x
    dodedipa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 04:49 AM
    The song is your'e the voice and it is by john farnham.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help I can't remember this song [ 8 Answers ]

All I remember of the song is " They way it was when you love me " I know it's not much. I thought I would try anyway ;)

Do you remember this cheating song? [ 3 Answers ]

The song's about a married couple unhappy with their marriage. Both of them go looking for love by posting ads in personal columns unbeknownst to each other. They end up corresponding and eventually they want to meet. They each arrive expecting to find another person only to find each other. ...

Does anyone remember this song [ 1 Answers ]

I have a song that I would like help in finding the name to or who sings it. The song was probably a one hit wonder, anywhere from the year 89-91. Some of the song lyrics went: Did he do it to you like he did it to me Did he make your heart explode Did he make your feelings show Did he make you...

Help to remember a song, please! [ 3 Answers ]

It is some hip-hop or electro kind of song. It starts with: STOP. This is the... police. ... I thought it was DE la Soul, but it isn't. So please help.

Can't Remember Girl Song [ 2 Answers ]

There were these 3 similar songs by girls I liked a lot. One was Shania Twain's You're Still the One; Natalie Imbruglia's Torn, and the other one which is the one I don't remember. Is like the same style, I think was also in a famous movie about 3 years ago, and she repeated the same word at the...

View more questions Search