Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marjsmith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Repair thermostat in Salton Yogurt maker
    I am wondering if it might be possible to repair (replace?) the termostat in a vintage Salton Yogurt maker. I know nothing about this but see screws in the bottom of the appliance
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Doubt you can repair it but repacing should not be difficult if you can find the part. Perhaps contact the maker for one.
    marjsmith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 04:34 PM
    With your advice, I won't try to repair the thermostat. I will try to find one to replace it. I cannot find the company on the internet and I got the Salton yogurt maker second hand without a manual. I hate to put it in the land fill if it is possible to give it more life with a new thermostat. Thanks.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 08:57 PM
    You might want to call the number given at this site.
    Welcome to Fox International now featuring Black & Decker Products and Accessories

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yogurt making [ 8 Answers ]

Hi!  I found myself an unused Braun yogurt maker at a yard sale but it didn't have the instructions with it.I'just can't wait to make some yogurt but have no idea how to use the machine.Do I add water to where the cups sit?How long do I keep it on for?ETC I have searched the net for the...

Yogurt: protecting its live active cultures [ 1 Answers ]

Can plain low fat yogurt be frozen until its expiration date? I like to do my food preparation for a week or two in advance and then freeze it in freezer bags. Thank you :) Jim Johnson

Yogurt for Diarrhea? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm new to this site, but after some reading, I've bookmarked it because I think it's going to be a VERY useful tool. I live on an acreage with a few "outside" cats. But just under 2 weeks ago I found a kitten with three legs in a bush near our house. So, we now have an "inside" cat. Not...

View more questions Search