Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2008, 04:18 AM
    Is there any easy way cleanning the toilet walls?
    I want to know if there is any easy way to clean the toilet walls.. it's so hard!. I have to brush it so hardly that my hands gets tired easily!. is there any easier way?. :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 04:50 AM
    Why do you have to work so hard. Does the toilet have rust stains that you are trying to scrub out. A product called CLR is good for removing rust stains but I don't know where you are. Rust isn't dirt, after all.

Feb 4, 2008, 05:13 AM
    It's not rust!. it just is dirty.. and ihate to scrub the dust off.. and it takes almost about 5 minutes to scrub the dirt frm one tile!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 05:53 AM
    Oh, I get it. You aren't scrubbing THE TOILET BOWL, you are cleaning the shower tiles, yes ?

What cleaner are you using when you scrub ?

Feb 4, 2008, 05:59 AM
    I don't use any.. I have no idea what to use.. sometimes I use the detergent... dat's all.. that's why I need help!. I don't clean it much.. but I want to make it clean it for a day also if I can..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Where are you located at, there are 100's of chemicals to clean in the bathroom. You try one and if you don't like it, try another.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 02:05 PM
    You can buy this on line and your hand won't get tired anymore. Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Review at Epinions.com
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Here's one thing I'll bet you haven't tried to clean it with... straight 91% rubbing alcohol. That cuts through the crud and dirt and leaves the surface under it squeeky clean a lot longer than anything I've ever used before. I use it on windows and any other glass surfaces I can find. I use it on the glass TV screen and it takes off all dirt and grime and lets the TV set not collect dirt as easily.

Feb 5, 2008, 09:13 PM
    91% rubbing alcohol.. is that just Alcohol or is that brand named that way?. sorry if I sound stupid.. :P
    ineedhelpfast Posts: 101, Reputation: 7

Feb 5, 2008, 09:32 PM
    A way to make it easier is to spray some shower mist cleaner, we use it at my house and it makes the job a whole lot easier. I feel you though on cleaning the bathroom... yuck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Flushing: tank drains, toilet doesn't flush, brand new toilet. [ 4 Answers ]

I read the other postings, and most of the problems came in with old toilets. Mine is brand new (within a year old) and I just moved in to my new place. The condo has 2 identical toilets and the other flushes just fine. I have mimicked the settings of the working toilet and still can't get my...

Toilet and shower cause knocking inside walls? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello all, I really appreciate this forum and your help - I'm a newbie, first time home owner. I own a 3 level detached, built in 1994. I have only owned it for a few months, but everything in the place is very new and well maintained. I've noticed some knocking sounds in the walls since I...

Brown walls in toilet tank. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My white toilet tank has dark brown walls and a streak in the bowl that comes clean but always returns. Now we are noticing an odor in the entire bathroom. We can't seem to find where it's coming from. My husband did accidentally drill a hole in what seemed like an exhaust pipe in the...

How to let him down easy [ 11 Answers ]

I haven't been with this guy long however, he was a virgin until he met me. He's 21 but has never had a girl friend and it kills me that I have to do this to him. We were acquantinces before this but I don't know if we'll be friends after this. The reason I want to leave him is because he smothers...

Toilet Easy Clog [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, don't know a lot about plumbing, but here's the problem. Appreciate any advice:) We have a ranch house with 2 bathrooms. One of the toilets has exhibited very easy clogs for about a year (with not much more than a little tp) and now the other one is as well. Most recently one...

View more questions Search