Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katie_rulz Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 02:17 AM
    Plzzz... help me! This is very imp to me
    I'm 22 yrs and I have a really big problem with my dirty skin and I'm getting married next month! I have a tan complexion and my skin is much darker and dirty than my normal complexion. Maybe it is unfortunately due to carelessness from my youth. I take bath everyday and scrub really hard but I just can't get rid of it. Please help me. Please note that I can't afford expensive creams and laser treatments. How can I get rid of this problem??
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2006, 02:47 AM
    No amount of scrubbing will get rid of dark skin. It will just scrub off your top layers of skin and make your face more sensitive. If you don't want to spend too much, you can try Otentika products. Search Google for it. They come for like $10. The next cheapest I know of is Whiter Skin cream. After that, the rest of the products are usually $50+. I have heard of lemon juice workign to lighten skin, but I don't know how effective it is.

Jan 18, 2006, 07:19 AM
    Hey sharon
    Thankz for your advice... I'm really gr8ful! At least there's som1 out there I can talk 2 n share my probs. But I'll like 2 ask you another ques. Does this otentika products help me with this dirt problem on my body?? Because it's not that I want to get fairer or somthin. I'm happy with my complexion! What I'm really worried about here is how 2 get rid of the dirt or my dirty skin. And you ba da way da prob that I have is not on my face its with my body like parts near my armpits and esp. near my pvt parts. I no its very embarrassing for me but I just can't help it!! Plzzzz.. help me.. :(

Thankz... :)

Jan 18, 2006, 02:18 PM
    Are you sure its dirt? Those areas like your armpits, knees and elbows are usually darker skin

Jan 19, 2006, 01:03 AM
    Hi!
    Once again thankz!
    Well now I'm confused?? :confused: I don't really no weda my skin is dirty or darker. Ya mayb is darker... really dark! Compared 2 my normal complexion. Well I thought it was dirt because it lukz like. Since I have a dark skin so if its darker it lukz like as if its dirty. So... I guess your right. MY SKIN IS DARKER!! So can this prob be solve?? :)

Jan 19, 2006, 03:17 AM
    Best thing would be to use a skin lightening cream along with proper moisturizer. You can also try something like Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream. Find a good moisturizing cream with Vitamin E and use it along with a skin lightening product.

Jan 20, 2006, 06:49 AM
    Hey!
    Hey Sharon…. THANKZ!! Again……

:confused: Well this Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream is it a moisturizing cream or Skin Lightening cream? What about the Otentika products? Well which 1 of these 2 do you think it will really help me solve my prob. I mean your very sure of……………..?

I have 1 ques. If you don't mind… Do u have any idea about Microdermabrasion facials?? Any suggestions….
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2006, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by katie_rulz
    Hey Sharon…. THANKZ!!! again……

:confused: Well dis Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream is it a moisturizing cream or Skin Lightening cream? What bout the Otentika products? Well which 1 of these 2 do u think it will really help me solve my prob. I mean ur very sure of……………..??????

I hav 1 ques. if u don’t mind… Do u hav any idea bout Microdermabrasion facials??? Any suggestions….

Depends on how much you want to spend. Otentika makes some skin lightening creams that are cheap. There are others that people say work a little better like Makari. Personally, Ive had good experience using a product called Whiter Skin. The Palmers Cocoa Butter is a skin smoothing product. Some people use it to fade away scars or stretch marks. It might work to smooth out those areas you want like your elbows.

Jan 24, 2006, 10:50 PM
    Hi!
    Thankz !:)

As u have suggestd about this product calld whiter skin, I want to no weda it is available in any stores or..? Well what about Makari?

Jan 25, 2006, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by katie_rulz
    Thankz !:)

As u hav suggestd bout dis product calld whiter skin, i wanna no weda it is available in any stores or....??? Well wot bout Makari?
    I don't know if thse products are available in stores. Makari is prety good too I hear. You can buy it from www.makari.com. The whiterskin site is www.whiterskin.com. Keep us updated on your progress :)
    janice589 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Is Palmer's cocoa butter top of the line compared to other cocoa butter?
    jasmyn000 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Don't forget about the bio clair that's like $7 for the body lotion and the same for the cream and les than $3 for the whitening soap. From bhbtrading.com I ordered mine on Friday, still waiting to receive it (did ground shipping), live in US. It also ships from US (from that website anyway, there are other sites that sell it for about $10

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GuYs plzzz help Grls can 2 [ 9 Answers ]

... In September, I met his guy named Jason. He's black, I'm white... We've grown closer together... We can tell ea other nythin and we both are openminded and rnt afraid to hurt ea othas feelins. We physically hurt ea other to where I had to get crutches... I bashed his head into the floor twice...

View more questions Search