Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvincraig55 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Im 16 and I think I'm pregnant.im scared
    My period was 1 week late but I have been on my period for 3 days now and my blood has only been brown and every morning I feel sick but I don't puke and when I eat I get sick and my stomach hurts all the time. Some people say its just my period but I have never gotten sick or had my stomach hurt while on my period. Could I be pregnant?
    TmichelleO Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2008, 07:42 PM
    You definitely could be pregnant... you should take a pregnancy test to be sure... don't be scared you'll be fine!! I hope everything works out!!

Feb 3, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TmichelleO
    you definatly could be pregnant.....you should take a pregnancy test to be sure.......don't be scared youll be fine!!! I hope everything works out!!!
    When should I take the test since I'm still on my period?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 4, 2008, 10:56 AM
    If you never get red blood or it starts to get faint... try taking a test in a few days.

When was the last time you had sex? Did you use any form of birth control? I don't want to say you could be pregnant yet because more information is necessary. I occasionally get dizzy, bloated, and sick feelings during my period so there is a possibility that you're just having a different period... we all get a wacky cycle once in a while.

Feb 4, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LearningAsIGo
    If you never get red blood or it starts to get faint... try taking a test in a few days.

When was the last time you had sex? Did you use any form of birth control? I don't want to say you could be pregnant yet because more information is necessary. I occasionally get dizzy, bloated, and sick feelings during my period so there is a possibility that you're just having a different period.... we all get a wacky cycle once in a while.

I had sex 2 saturdays ago. Um I used to be on birth control but not anymore. That's what everyone says but some of my friends that has been pregnant told me it's a posibility that I am. And I heard that birth control don't work half the time
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 03:40 PM
    What form of birth control were you on, and how long ago did you stop using it?

Feb 4, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by buggage
    what form of birth control were you on, and how long ago did you stop using it?
    It was the pill. And I don't know how long its been
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 08:18 AM
    So it has probably been several months then, since you aren't sure how long its been? The thing with the pill it usually takes about 3 months (more or less depending on how long you were on it, and how your body reacted to it) for the birth control to get completely out of your system. If it wasn't that long ago, it could be that that is throwing off your system. You could be pregnant. Its just a wait and see thing now. You could wait a few days, and take a test, if you think that its false bleeding. If its negative, you'll just have to wait for your next period to come or not.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Feb 6, 2008, 11:53 AM
    I agree you can be I would test to see and let us know

Feb 6, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Ok I will let you know
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Feb 6, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Your period could be messed up though from stoping birth control. If your having constant bleeding you might not be pregnant, but when the bleeding stop I would deff take a test be sure. I was there at one point I was 15 when I had my son. Deff keep us informed, I hope everything works out for you the way you want it.

Feb 6, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy459459
    Your period could be messed up though from stoping birth control. If your haveing constant bleeding you might not be pregnant, but when the bleeding stop I would deff take a test be be sure. I was there at one point I was 15 when I had my son. Deff keep us informed, I hope everything works out for you the way you want it.
    Thanks a lot.. I will keep everyone informed.. im supposed to take the test with my boyfriend this weekend. So I will defiantly let you know something maybe Sunday
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Feb 7, 2008, 02:29 PM
    I hope everything turnes out OK for you, if you need anything just let us know~ Good luck to you hun!~
    Pretty Money Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Well I am also 16 yrs old.
    And my period came on when it was scheduled.
    Then a month later I found I was pregnant :[
    I was feeling sick but I didn't throw up..
    My period was short and very light
    And my breast were tender and I was always tired.
    But I thought I was about to get my next period because those are the symptoms of menstraution
    BUMMER!
    starchild16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 08:07 AM
    I am on birth control but I don't know if I'm pregnant so I don't know if I should stop taking it. I had sex in August of 2010 I missed one day of it that day and I'm scared!! But I've taken several p-tests and 1 blood test and it all came back negative... I had my period for three days ths month and that is not normal for me.. it worries me. I don't know how to tell me mom that I might be pregnant :(
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Jan 2, 2011, 11:14 AM

Well if you have had two tests and one blood test that all came out negative the only thing you can do for now is try and relax as a doctor would not give you an ultrasound yet as in their eyes nothing is wrong. Can I ask your age because if you are still quite young then sometimes it takes a few months (sometimes years) for your menstrual cycle to become regular (it did with me, just when I thought mine were regulating they would go off track again) so try not to worry. Also it may have helped if you would have started a brand new thread for your question to get more answers is this was from 2008, hope this heps
    mirandavy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 05:12 PM
    My boyfriend came inside me today and I just started my period ( he didn't care) is there a chance I might go pregnant?? ( no protection btw)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't get pregnant and I'm so scared [ 34 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this, I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 25, we have been trying for a baby for nearly a year now and nothing its making me feel ill with worry, my family is very fertile my mum got pregnant easilly my gran did, I'm so scared its me all my friends are having babies and its really upsetting...

Scared of being pregnant again? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 daughter right now and she's almost ten month and if I think of getting pregnant again that would really bother me,am so scared to get pregnant again because my first baby I deliver her c-section and it's really painful after that.How about you are you scared to get pregnant again?Please...

Scared, Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Let me start with the basics:31 female Last sexual intercourse was Novemeber 2006. I have my Nov,Dec period and January's was the same amount of day's but a lighter flow. In February I had a normal period but my breasts were extra tender. Two weeks after my feb cycle I has 1 day worth...

SCARED.Pregnant or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay... I need help seriously. I don't know what to think. I stopped taking birth control in may. And last week me and my ex had dry sex. His was around my vagina area for about ten minutes. It never went in to my knowledge, if it did it was like a one time thing. He didn't go around that area......

Scared about being pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well I have had unprotected sex over 5 times with my boyfriend, all times of which he has 'busted' inside of me. My 'period' was 5 days late which I am on a very regular 21 day schedule. The day before I started bleeding I took a pregnancy test from the dollar tree (tight on cash) and the...

View more questions Search