Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 25, 2006, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ 'H'
    I agree with you totally Chery and I as another will continue to help and support those in need as best as I can. One of the reasons I want to help others so much is due to everything I have been through. Having an abortion, depression, panic attacks, having had two sets of parents split up, having been mentally abused, and hurt so badly on so many occasions. I have been through so much in the 12yrs and it has been a really difficult and rough ride. I have faced one obstacle with another and I don't half wish that I had found this site sooner.

The point is no matter how hard things got and no matter how many times I felt like giving up and I how worthless I felt - I battled each day. With the support and help from friends and family I got through and came out the other side. I now have a fantstic boyfriend, A great carrer ahead of me in the entertainment industry and no matter what a loving family and friends.

Even with some of my problems at the moment, I am happy!!! That is what I want for others to be happy. To know they are not alone; and that they can get through it, with patience and by perservering.
    I know the feeling. My mother wanted to abort me by drinking a bottle of Pernod, but I survived with a heart problem. She always beat me and berated me until I was 19 (21 was the legal adult age then) and old enough to leave. No matter what I tried to please her, it never worked - and I also married a wife-beater and turned to alcohol (am dry now for over 20 yrs).
    I raised my daughter, had great careers and some super friends.
    Now that I'm medically retired and cannot work outside of my home, I try to help as best as I can to help others out of their temporary crises and hope that I succeed at least 50 percent of the time. I have my previous patient's email me and call me still, and enjoy helping them even though I don't get paid, but it makes me feel confident that they still come to me, so I must have done something right.
    During all this, I did think of suicide several times - but thought it over and realized that I would not benefit myself by doing this, only others.
    So, through all this, I can proudly say, I'm a survivor and will stay that way, no matter what and how many more illnesses come my way.
    Now my trials are being rewarded by making me a grandmother in August and I'm so glad I made the right choices to achieve this.
    So, hang in there dear, and stay with us - you fit right in with your experience too. And you know that I'll be here 24/7 for you any time you want to air it all out.
    Lots of hugs and warmth, Chery
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2006, 05:48 AM
    Chery, that it something I appreciate to no end.

You and many others on this sight are wonderful people, with big hearts. You all brighten up my day and make me feel so good. Even though I have never met any of you, I have come to view you all as friends and I hope one day when I get out there on my travels I will get to meet you all.

Germany is obviously not that far away, and I will venture across as some stage.

America is on the top of my list of places to visit.. so if I am in the area I will be sure to find a computer with the internet and let you all know:)
    tiffani13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2006, 10:36 AM
    Dede, You really need to see a doctor. I have known two women who went to the er not knowing what was going on and they were in labor. It is very possible to have your period and be pregnant. They should be able to do a blood test and tell you for sure. Also, if you're not pregnant, it could be something serious so don't waste anytime.
    sandra4000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 08:17 PM
    L think you need to see a doctor and be very careful with your life if you don't want to get pregnant . Don't call yourself an idiot because l know you are not.
    netti Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetStuff19
    Hey yall. I know that this is proably asked alot and I know that yall aren't doctors and can't for sure tell me..but I'm only 17 and I'm scared. I've been having sex with my boyfriend and I was worried that I was pregnant from having some of the symptoms, o and im an idiot because we never use protection. So last night when I thought I had my period I was happy, but it was very light, and it was only light pinkish and brown spotting and only saw when I used the r/r, so that got me even more scared cause I know thats a sign of implantation bleeding, but then the next day(today) it was a lil heavier, but not by much, but it was a deeper red. But since that was kinda like having a period even though mine are usually pretty heavy, I guess I was just wondering if that happens with anyone else when theyr'e having their period. because I have never gotten the spotting b4. I am so sorry for bit bein so long, but thanx to anyone who responds!
    Well see wit me I just had a kid like almost 4 months agopluse I'm nly 18 and wit me what had happened was that the condom broke and I don't know if I'm pregnant now . But I have been spotting pinkish and with a little bit of brown. I think you should take a test in a few weeks to see if you are pregnant. Well hope you good luck .
    sany18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetStuff19
    Hey yall. I know that this is proably asked alot and I know that yall aren't doctors and can't for sure tell me..but I'm only 17 and I'm scared. I've been having sex with my boyfriend and I was worried that I was pregnant from having some of the symptoms, o and im an idiot because we never use protection. So last night when I thought I had my period I was happy, but it was very light, and it was only light pinkish and brown spotting and only saw when I used the r/r, so that got me even more scared cause I know thats a sign of implantation bleeding, but then the next day(today) it was a lil heavier, but not by much, but it was a deeper red. But since that was kinda like having a period even though mine are usually pretty heavy, I guess I was just wondering if that happens with anyone else when theyr'e having their period. because I have never gotten the spotting b4. I am so sorry for bit bein so long, but thanx to anyone who responds!
    I have had this happen to me to but it turned out to be a false alarm I won't worry too much but keep in mind that you could be and get a pregnancy test
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 29, 2008, 06:58 PM
    You guys, this is from 2006.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help - Please Read. [ 7 Answers ]

All right, here's the situation - my ex-girlfriend calls me a few weeks ago, and tells me that she's pregnant. Of course, this is not a situation I'm immediately comfortable with, but it's not because I'm not one to run from a responsibility. See, I'm not going to be here, I'm actually going OUT...

*** Please Read This Before Posting *** [ 0 Answers ]

We're glad you found us - and we're sure you'll find the members here quite informative. A couple important notes: 1. Read the Posting Rules. Disparaging comments to or about other members will not be tolerated. Use the Report Inappropriate Post feature (it appears with every post) to make...

View more questions Search