Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Feb 3, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Just seconds before kickoff
    This is going to be the best game ever

What is really funny, is that I live approx 1 mile from the stadium, and if I wanted to I could go out side and probably hear everything.
    life1973happened Posts: 322, Reputation: 109
    -

Feb 3, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Try being a Packer fan living in New England. I am surrounded by Patriot fans and it's so annoying. I would trade living places with you right now if I could. I would take Arizona until all this football stuff is over. I can't stand the Giants because they beat us and I can't stand the Patriots because they are plain arrogant. As a friend says it best, "Act like you've been there"

I wish the Patriots were like that. There arrogance is annoying. Does anybody remember they were caught cheating a few months ago??
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Feb 3, 2008, 05:30 PM
    It sucks living here and being a Pats fan, every one thinks I'm bandwagoing. So I kind of know how you feel, plus everyone here is an "Amerca's Team" fan
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Congrats to New York Giants -- Great Game!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor goes blank after few seconds [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Acer LCD monitor model #AL1916C version AL1916cb Mfg April 2007, when I turn the power on it goes blank within a few seconds, it happen every time.

All I need is 3 more seconds [ 5 Answers ]

I have noticed that sometimes when I have sex the moment that I orgasm, I mean the second that semen exits my penis I loose my erection. I can't complet a single stroke afterwards. Then on some occasions I am able to complet thoes three or for extra strokes after the semen as left and it makes a...

Outside Blower kicks on for 5 seconds then goes off for 10 seconds [ 1 Answers ]

I've looked all over this forum for something like this, but nothing I've see quite nails my problem so If I missed it, sorry. Here it goes... My outside blower comes on for about 5 seconds when my thermostat activates for the heat. With furnace still on the blower shuts off for 10 seconds and...

A/C shuts off after a few seconds [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday, our A/C shut off and would not come back on. It shows on the digital thermostat that the fan is blowing cool (two different icons that appear and move) but the unit is NOT on. After leaving it off for the afternoon, my husband was able to turn it back on, but this lasted 30 seconds...

View more questions Search