Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princessgloomy Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 03:20 PM
    20th Anniversary Gift to Parents
    Ok I'm trying to come up with an idea for a gift for my parents 20th Anniversary and the party is next week.

I have collected a bunch of old photos of them and their parents. I am looking for a way to display them w/o using glue and other permanent means. Several of the pics are old and I only have one copy of them with no time to make new copies. Ideas?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 4, 2008, 01:40 PM
    You could purchase a scrapbook or bulletin board with tacky pages. The tack allows photos to stick but peel off easily (like a post-it note). Check a scrapbook or craft store for some ideas.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My anniversary is soon approaching.what gift can I give? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey! People please help me out... I have been in a relationship for almost 3year's now... Our 3rd anniversary is soon approaching in a weeks time... I want to give him a gift that he will remember for a life time! Suggest me a good gift :) I am confused :confused: I really don't know what to do?...

Anniversary gift ideas [ 6 Answers ]

This weekend is my 1st anniversary. Yeah, I know it's paper or a clock, that's not the problem. My husband and I originally agreed that we were just going to take each other on a "date". Well, he decides to tell me last night that he bought me something after we decided not to get gifts. Now I feel...

An Anniversary Gift for His Wife [ 1 Answers ]

A friend sent this to me and I thought it was pretty funny. I had to share it with you all. An Anniversary Gift for His Wife You may want to re-consider the purchase of a taser for protection of Yourself or a loved one. Read further for info. This is one of those stories where you...

20th Birthday [ 8 Answers ]

Well, my birthday is in about a month now.. it's on December 31.. Im almost a new years baby lol. Every year my birthday ends up horrible.. I can never figure out what to do, and I end up sitting around the house all day. I want this year to be different. I'm putting an end to my teenage years...

First Anniversary Gift- Paper.but what? [ 8 Answers ]

My husband and I will be celebrating our first anniversary soon and I am lost as to what to get him. I was thinking about going to the small resort town that he took me too for our first weekend get away. But I am not sure...

View more questions Search