Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odie056 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2004, 09:33 PM
    pictures imbed with microsoft outlook 2000
    Hi, does anyone can help solve this problem.

Microsoft Outlook 2000 email with imbeded pictures does not print it was replace by red X. I tried to print it on to other printers but still can't print the picture imbed. I am using Office/Microsoft Outlook 2000, Windows 98 SE, IE6.

Please help.

thank you,
    Odie
    captaincrunch00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2004, 12:14 PM
    Re: pictures imbed with microsoft outlook 2000
    This is what I've found. It is probably the most useless MS Article anywhere.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;287768

What do they want me to do? Go out and buy another version of Office? Ugh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using Microsoft outlook behind ISA server [ 5 Answers ]

I have access to internet through ISA server. Browsing is fine but I can't check my POP mail through Microsoft outlook. What is the problem ? following error message is shown by outlook The server could not be found (Account :'Hot Pop', POP3 Server: 'pop.hotpop.com', error number: 0x800ccc0d)

Cannot access Microsoft Outlook remote email [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot get access to my Microsoft Outlook personal e-mail account so that I can view my Inbox from any Web Browser. I can log on to my personal account but cannot read my e-mail or send messages. When I click on a message nothing happens. If I just place the cursor on a email, on the bar at the...

Microsoft word 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a contract with is standard except for a few areas. How do I highlight (bookmark?) this area and when I type in the information the space provided shortens or expands based on how much is typed? I've check templates but it gives a box and I don't think this is what I want.

Outlook 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to lock down the inbox, current view settings in Outlook 2000, a friend of mine is forever causing havoc with them & I have to sort them out after. Is there any way they can be set & then "glued into place"? Many thanks, Steve

View more questions Search