Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raigeki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Red Inflammed Bumpy Penis Head, Peeling Skin, Scab, No Pain!
    About a week ago I noticed my penis was getting very irratated it started by being all red and bumpy. I just had ran out of body wash and used soap, so, I just thought it was a irratated effect. I am uncircumsized by the way. The skin was tight when pulling back when I was erect but fine when I was not, it hurt only slightly. So I went and bought new body wash. I notice the head of my penis was really red and the skin started to peel. After the skin had peeled off it continued to get irratated. I noticed also recently a scab near the top of my foreskin appeared, and fell off within 24hours. I have not had one since though. Also at the start my penis itched a little nothing big just an itch that once dealt with did not come back for a few hours. Recently, though still looking at it, it has red blotchs the skin sometimes peels off, red bumps, but there is no pain, no itch, and no problem retracting the foreskin.

I have recently been sexually active with another man, but these symptoms do not match up with any STD I have ever ran across. Also though I have been given oral sex, we have done nothing further than that.

However; about 3 weeks ago and a few days before this all started I learned I have strep throat. I was given Penicillin by my doctor to take. I finished the medication, and learned a week afterward it did not cure all the symptoms and it was coming back. I went back and got 10day supply more of Penicillin and I am still taking this medication.

Could this just be a side effect to Penicillin, perhaps an allergic reaction? It seems odd to target just there and not my entire body. I am really concerned if it is and STD or an Allegric reaction and if severe if I should stop the medication.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 01:31 PM
    I would say that you probably have a yeast infection from all of the pencillin. Call the dr. they may prescribe you a prescription over the phone. You also need to eat yogurt when you take antibiotics, this will reduce the chances of you getting the yeast infection.
    NeedAnswersFast Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Well, I would have to say that my situation would best be described as your first paragraph was stated, however 1) I am not sexually active with other men or prefer same sex relationships 2) I have gotten tested for all types of Viral and bacterial infections regarding STD'S. I am also uncicumcised and regreting it as I've been told that I have higher chances at catching any types of infections. I am starting to lean more towards having a yeast infection. I have also been prescribed to Metronizidole which is a antibiotic however is not helping much.
    crymetime62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 09:06 AM
    I have the same problem right now and I am circumcised. I have had sex but not with a male. I am also just now getting over strep throat. I didn't go to the doctor because of lack of funds but strep is getting better. What happened to get it to go away cause it is itchy and I would like to know if it is more than just a rash
    rocraven Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 02:47 PM
    Ihave same symptoms. Drink a lot of beer. Weekend warrior. Significant other is clean. No cheating
    What could it be. Had it since 2/14/2011. Used some lubricants and wondering if that is causing this
    Symptom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps on my penis head... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I got red bumps on my penis head since one week .I haven't been in sex relation since 14 months but now it have been seen a red bump on ma penis head and when I touch there its like hard inside . At the first time I got some white stuffs like of pimple . Is this dangerous or this is juct...

One red bump on head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I just recently got a red bump on the tip of my penis. Its round but does not hurt in any way. It won't pop like a zit but just hardly bleed instead when I tried ripping it off. I had oral sex about 2 months ago and haven't had sex since. There is just one bump and it hasn't got bigger or...

Red dots on head of my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 24yr old male recently started having unprotected sex with my partner and after 4days I've noticed 3red dots around the head of my penis and I don't know what they are... there's no irritation from them any help or advice would be great..

Pain in rim/head of penis [ 1 Answers ]

hey I'm 17 years old and not too long ago I noticed some kind of pain in the rim/head of my penis. Its circumsized and everything. Nothing else is wrong just the fact that it hurts randomly at times and sometimes if I touch it or pinch it. Other times its not even there . I don't think its an std...

Red skin left from scab on my face [ 2 Answers ]

I ordered a mole-removing product over the Internet called Wart and Mole Vanish from Pristine Herbal Touch (http://www.wartmolevanish.com), to get rid of the mole on the back of my cheek, right below my ear. When I first putting it on, I not only applied the product to the small mole, but to some...

View more questions Search