Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my little jazz man Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 12:58 PM
    My puppy is sick what should I do
    My new puppy (mini Jack Russell) was fine yesteday and now today he will not eat or drink and his #2 is muscey I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what to do for him until I can get him in to the vet tomorrow. Please help me my children will be so upset if something happen to him. Thanks j
    Sand Daddy Posts: 95, Reputation: 14

Feb 3, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Is he moving around? Does he appear to be in good spirits?
    Sand Daddy Posts: 95, Reputation: 14

Feb 3, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Has he had any new puppy shots yet?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Try giving him ice chips, pedialyte, or low sodium chicken broth. Basically just try to keep fluids in him. Not eating is not as big of a problem as the not drinking.

Feb 3, 2008, 01:11 PM
    No he hasn't had shots yet
    No we just got him Friday night and can get him in the vet until tomorrow. He was up playing and eating yeaterday all day long and then got up like this today.

Feb 3, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sand Daddy
    Is he moving around? Does he appear to be in good spirits?
    He gets up evey now and then

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

Sick puppy [ 1 Answers ]

My wife put aloe from a plant on a sting bite tonight and our chihuahua licked her leg and now he is throwing up. Is it poison to him?

My new puppy is sick! HELP [ 17 Answers ]

Well I just got a new puppy about a week ago and he is about 4weeks old! And he started sneezing and vomiting and won't keep anything down!! And I don't have the money to take him to the animal hospital! SO I was wondering if anyone knew what I could do at home to help my puppy!! PLEASE HELP

Sick Puppy [ 4 Answers ]

On Friday night my puppy (10 month old beagle) was suddenly really lathargic, wobbly, practically falling over. We took her to the vet and they admitted her for the night. Pumped her full of fluids and she was released the following day, back to her old self. The vet figured she ate something...

View more questions Search