Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheergal365 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 12:22 PM
    How do I tumble somewhere else?
    I am an awesome tumbler,but i can't show my friends,because i was taught all my flips in my yard. if i try them somewhere else, i get too scared... what should i do?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Practice, you have to start doing them other places and practice and practice, you will not be awesome till you can do them anywhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tumble dryer wiring [ 12 Answers ]

I have a White Knight Tumble dryer, and I'm sure the wiring is fairly standard. I am confused as I have just changed the heating element (which I have successfully done before), however, this time it does not work. I thought I had transferred the leads correctly, as I had done them one by one. ...

Tumble dryer [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I asked about a white knight tumble dryer that was leaking from the base I forgot to say bought it 2nd hand so can't take it back any ideas what it could be and if I could get a new part for and fix it? :(

Dryer won't tumble with heavy loads [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My Frigidaire Heavy Duty dryer is about 5 years old. Recently I noticed that it was not tumbling the clothes when I had a heavy load and it becomes very hot to the touch on the top and back of the dryer. It sounds like it is tumbling (the motor is working) but when I open the door I...

Tumble Dryer meters. [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know if it is possible to get hold of such a thing as a tumble dryer meter? If so do you know where I could get one from?

Creda tumble dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My tumble dryer is not working properly. It dried a load this morning but was quite squeaky and sounded like something was rubbing. It then stopped and a smell came from the machine. Any help to fix it would be appreciated

View more questions Search