Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peroni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Red blood cell count in dogs
    Is there anybody out there who can advise me on how to increase the red blood count in dogs without meds?
    yosev Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2008, 12:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peroni
    Is there anybody out there who can advise me on how to increase the red blood count in dogs without meds?
    IMHA

I don't think there is a way without medicine, but this site could help you learn more about it.
    carolbcac Posts: 342, Reputation: 72

Feb 4, 2008, 08:59 PM
    What is wrong with the dog that is causing his red cells to decrease? Does he have a bleeding disorder or does the vet say his body is not making enough? Treatment would depend on the reason the count is low.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Red Blood spots and no period? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Doctor, I want to know what is the meaning of red Blood spot and no period this never happen to me? I got my period for November but not for December only red blood spots and when I clean myself.

Brown discharge and Bright red blood [ 7 Answers ]

I am 14 years old, and have had my period for about 2 years. I am not sexually active. My Period has normally been regular, but has not been since October. I was expecting my period on October 15, but ended up getting it on the 22nd. It lasted for a normal time span, and flow/colour of blood...

Red about old blood dischargre [ 11 Answers ]

Red the old blood dischargre n help:confused: :confused: :confused:

Bright red period blood [ 1 Answers ]

My period started today and the blood is bright red I don't ever remember it being that color in the last 15 years. Is this something I should worry about? It also is very heavy and came on very fast no cramps or any of the other signs I normally get with a period usually I can tell ahead of time...

View more questions Search