Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Feb 3, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Eye stains
    I have two brightly coloured eyeliners, pink and orange, but whenever I put them on, they will never come off until after a few days!
    I use make-up remover wipes but they just don't work!
    I used my pink pencil 3-4 days ago and the pink is still really noticeable, some people were asking what was wrong with my eyes because it doesn't look like make-up anymore!
    Is there a product that removes stubborn make-up? :confused:
    I really like bright colours so I don't want to stop using them, but I am sick of these "stains" under my eyes.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Maybeline makes a pretty good eye make up remover. Or lancome, that one works well but it's kind of oily and messy. Both come in blue and white bottles.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 3, 2008, 11:22 AM
    I use vibrant colours on my eyes too. I remove it with olive oil. It dissolves the make up.
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Feb 3, 2008, 11:37 AM
    How odd! =^0.o^=

I'll give it a go!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can we obtain an eye examination and eye glasses free ? [ 5 Answers ]

I have not been able to afford an eye examination or eye glasses for quit some time, for my wife and myself, we are currently using reader glasses that are quit old and we can't see very well with them. I am 53 years old and reside in Oklahoma.

.Stains on teeth. [ 7 Answers ]

So, this is an issue I've made visits with the dental hygienist several times… I've been noticing these darkish green or just plain dark stains on my teeth (on the front surface of some on the top row, some in between (on top and bottom), and a few in the grooves of the middle in my bottom row). ...

Stains [ 3 Answers ]

Is it true that semen stains look crusty in appearannce, while drool stains are just translucent, on like fabrics?

Stains in clothes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool top load (american) washing machine 1 year old. The darks have rust stains and I have damaged garments . Have you any advice on what could be the problem? The whites are not soiled .

Deck Stains [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Folks can any one point me in the right direction in choosing a good deck stain... Something that will. LAST... Thanks much...

View more questions Search