Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enneagram9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 07:15 AM
    Identifying plaants in Puerto Rico
    I was recently in Puerto Rico and took lots of really nice pictures of flowers and plants. Now I would like to identify them. I've managed to find some, but not all and am having difficulty finding places to look. Any suggestions?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 3, 2008, 07:39 AM
    I think if you access this site it will help you identify some of the plants you took pics of:Tropical Flower Farm of Puerto Rico - Heliconias, Gingers and Other Exotic Plants

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paternity in Puerto Rico [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has discovered he may have fathered a child outside of our marriage. It was before we were married but while we were "together" in a long distance relationship. Needless to say this is a very hard time. We have a daughter of our own as well as my stepson. This woman is manipulating...

Do I need a visa to go to Puerto Rico? [ 3 Answers ]

I currently work in New York with a H1-B nonimmigration status. I wonder if I need a visa to travel to Puerto Rico? Do I need to have a US visa when getting back from Puerto Rico? Thanks a lot!

Property in Puerto Rico [ 2 Answers ]

My dad died in 1985 and left property without a will, this property is currently being rented and my oldest brother collects all the funds and makes sure the taxes are paid. There was 8 siblings, 3 have since died so there are only 5 left . We now have this property under contract for sale. We all...

Trip to Puerto Rico.Issue! [ 1 Answers ]

I will be going to Puerto Rico in 2 weeks. Is there anything I should know. Any recommendations? I am 22 and going alone. What are the best spots. I will be in San Juan. Thank you!

View more questions Search