Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ramish Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 12:04 AM
    New Product
    Hello All;
    We are going to launch a new product (GSM Product) where I am the prime for.
    I have completed the product plan, but still looking for a good & cute name.

The product purpose is (Pay less, Get more talking time). Subscribers will be asked, interested ones, to pay in advance an amount (example: 50$, and they will get 65$ talk time). Now, please let me know if you have a good name (Brand Name) for this product.

Appreciate your help.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Pay Less, Get More.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2008, 09:49 AM
    I like just MORE. But then I am not a paid advertising manager either.

Also where is this for, one has to remember culture, the car NOVA comes to mind that would not sell in Mexico since it in their word it means no go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Product for the eyes [ 1 Answers ]

In your opinion, is there some type of natural eye product particularly a home remedy that will be good to keep the skin around the eyes moisturized? I use to use olive oil but now it seems to irritate my eyes. Thanks in advance.

New product [ 2 Answers ]

What is the new beer from miller brewing co called? noboat

New product [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a business making a new product. The product would be made from a finished product from one manufacturer and modifing that product. As an example suppose I bought 3-m scotch tape with adhesive on one side and then coated the other side with another adhesive (say Dupont) ,...

Have Any Of You Used This Product [ 1 Answers ]

Have any of you ever ordered anything off WWW.DRULAPRODUCTS.COM?? im dark skin and i am trying to lighten my skin. :d

View more questions Search