Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kohoutek Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2009, 03:54 PM

I would really recommend The Woman in Black The Woman in Black (1989) (TV) if you can get your hands on it. It was a TV movie made for ITV (I think) in the UK. It's based on a short story, and has been running in the west end at the Fortune Theatre for years. It absolutely TERRIFIED me when I saw it, there wasn't one point during the film where I felt I could relax...

It's available on DVD I believe, at least it is on eBay.

Also Carnival of Souls (1962) is REALLY creepy... Carnival of Souls (1962)
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 06:36 PM

"They" & "silent hill" are pretty scary I find the paranormal ones scarier

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scared of myself? [ 11 Answers ]

I am a 30 yr. old mother of 2 and 1 not mine (my nephew) so 3 total. I have been married 10 yrs. I went through a depressive episode about 9 yrs. Ago and was diagnosed with clinical depression, I have seen many shrinks and been on many different meds over the yrs. Some helped some did not. I went...

Scared of being alone [ 8 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship for about a year now, and for the past 2 months I keep finding things about my boyfriend, that all point to him cheating on me, and when I ask him he comes up w/ logical excuses that actually make sense. I am a little tired of the excuses and I am not sure if I should...

Should I be scared? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have sex. Quite a lot actually. A few months back I was very itchy in my vagina area and I had a weird pain at times. That stopped... I bought an anti itch cream. I just had my period about a week ago and for that past days I have had an orangish discharge, that is sometimes more...

I'm scared [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I'm going to have sex for the first time. I am doing it with a guy that I know has done it before and I don't want to do anything wrong because truthfully I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm so nervous . Pleasee givee me any advice you havee!

Just scared myself [ 1 Answers ]

I posted a question on here afew days ago, explaining my fiancé and my attepmts and failure on conciving, but I just realized that I had never asked my doctor about a medication I took a few years ago, I took acutane for horrible cystic acne I had, could I be steril? I really scared myself thinking...

View more questions Search