Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indianguy123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 05:49 AM
    Hi is that fair and white gel cream, permanent or just for time being?
    lorettan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brightBrazilian
    check out the Skinstatus for good products to use
    HI I have read your points which I find very interesting so out of the 3 products which would you recommend for dark skin person to use, also have you anyone spoke about any tablets which actually work.

Thanks

lorettan
    lorettan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterskinnow
    Read this article about how rihanna bleached her skin..lol its pretty interesting, but u have to sign up to see what product she uses.
    This thing I think is a scam you hve to pay £29.95 to find out the product, they also state that you could have free memebership in march, I did that and after sending them loads of emails to customr service about the product they block out, they still couldn't tell me what product these so call celebs are using
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Hi

I wouldn't send them any more money, simple truth is there are only so much products one can use, celebs are human beings too and whatever they use I am sure its out their and available to the average joe

lighterrr
    barbie466 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 03:22 PM

What cream should i w=use to lightening up my skin, since my skin is dark brown
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Bio claire works for dark skin... For some the result may take longer... I was dark brown.. And it took about two month before I started seeing results... I almost give up on it... Until I notice my skin started to change.. My skin is now light brown color from using bio caire...
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Hi gold,

I've just started bio claire, can I ask what products are you using?
    I use the oil and lotion only

Nov 5, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady C View Post
    Hi gold,

i've just started bio claire, can i ask what products are you using?
    i use the oil and lotion only

Hi I use the bio claire in the jar and mix it with the oil... I also buy the bio claire in the bottle to use on my body... I sometime use the one in jar on my body also...
    v_oliveira Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 01:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by silentnight View Post
    avoid sivoclair.it made my hands look kinda burned and funny. It caused a strange discoloration. I was fine until i added it to the mix. Google sivoclair and see what happens.

Me toooooooo!

Nov 19, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Bio claire mess my hands up too... I was piss off about it... I had to put make up on my hands to hide the problem until the color came back but it didn't make me give up on bio claire cause it did wonders for my body. I talked about bio claire not working on my hands a while back... and I was asking if any one know of any good cream that works good on the hands and feets... cause it discolored my foot also so I can't use bio claire on my hands or feet cause it wouldnt lighten them evenly.....
    tengu555 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 09:32 AM

HiI used Bioclaire and it burned my skin.I was red and had iritations.I do not recommend any body to try using lightening creams that are not made from Natural plants extract.Thank Goid I joined the Natural movement of lightening creams.Over White is 90% made of Natural plant extract.Expensive though but very god.I recommend it.I got it from Switzerland but you can try in the beauty shpos around.I advice every one to use lightening creams made from Natural plant extract.They lightens you slowly but no effects.Rather be gentle than rush in one day and destroy your skin.Stop buying cheap lightening creams made from mercury,hydroquinone and harsh chemicals.Plant extract is the bset.shop around and always read the ingredients on an y cream you pick up.Over white is been good so far.will wait and see how it goes

Apr 19, 2009, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509 View Post
    bio claire mess my hands up too... i was piss off about it.... i had to put make up on my hands to hide the problem until the color came back but it didnt make me give up on bio claire cause it did wonders for my body. i talked about bio claire not working on my hands a while back.... and i was asking if any one know of any good cream that works good on the hands and feets.... cause it discolored my foot also so i can't use bio claire on my hands or feet cause it wouldnt lighten them evenly.....
    Hi
    Over white is good.made from Natural plant extract.Expensive but Good.Got it from Switzerland.You can also get it in France .its a new product and I like it for now.Search around stores in London.You might have it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 09:35 AM

OK tengu will wait for your results

Apr 19, 2009, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexy lee lee View Post
    hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanx guys :)
    Hi
    Try Over white.Its a new cream.Made from Natural plant extract.I have tried the fisrt container and so far, its been good.lightens me gently and helps to improve my complexion and skin texture.OVER WHITE IS THE BEST SO FAR

Apr 19, 2009, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    ok tengu will wait for your results
    So far,the results have been so good.Had a few friends who have started using it and they are quite happy.Best to try yoir self as we all have different skin textures.One thing abtthis cream is that its texture is very soft and it reminds me of the french body milk.very milky.Has a very nice and miold smell.I really like it.Best to buy the Super whitening Lotion.I recommend you to give it a try.It also had a lightening exfoliating soap and a lightening gel.My best is the Super whitening Milk and the exfoliating soap.Very swiss like.I think its made in switzerland by a french industry.Go for it and post me so that I can know how it went for you

Apr 19, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    ok tengu will wait for your results
    I think you should give it a try.its good.my friends have tried it and they are so happy.just give it a try.the super whitening milk.hard to get but you have to serach around.I bought it in switzerland but my friends said they found it in one store in London.Allk the best

Apr 19, 2009, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl123 View Post
    I am African American and I am Gabrielle Union's complexion.

Good products to use is Fair and White Whitenizer gel (it works for a year)
    Rosance X18
    Obagi
    Retin A
    Hi
    Fair and white damaged my skin a lot.When youuse it for the fisrt time,it lightens you and then after a week,it does not lighten you any more .it damages you.
    I am now using lightenimng creams made from Natural plant extract.Expensive though but veruy good.Over white is good.Have used it and its very good.Its made in Switzerland and its ingredients are 90% plant extract.very mild but effective.Lightens you in a months time but very mild and has emolient.Reminds me of the swiss milks which are very classy and rich in texture.OVER WHITE IS GOOD FOR ME.
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Apr 20, 2009, 09:27 PM

Anyone happen to have any links pertaining to Over White?
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 09:42 PM

Never heard of over white, what is the active ingredient in it
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 21, 2009, 03:42 AM

I have seen over white sold in a black afro store in KIlburn High Road London. Couldn't tell you which one, because it was like a year ago, but I am sure if you go to any of your local afro stores and ask, they should be able to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 8 Answers ]

Metathione's reputation as advance skin whitener here in the philippines is spreading... Is this safe?what about if you have liver problem?will this help.I've read that this will but hope somebody can vouch also on this... will this also whiten my underarms?

Skin lightening [ 5 Answers ]

Please l would like the best lightening cream or lotion without any side effects?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking about trying a skin lightening product called meladerm. I've researched it and its supposed to be the #1 skin lightening treatment. Does it really work? Is it safe?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

I need a good prodct to lighten up my skin. Nothing that cost a lot. I have sensitive skin. Something with no perfume. I have dark spots on parts of my face, from ance. It is blotchy like. I am African- American and 52yrs. Old. No, I do not believe that it is age spots.

View more questions Search