Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silentnight Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 10:54 PM
    I added pics to the other clovate post
    Nectaria Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Mar 12, 2008, 06:39 AM
    To sexy lee lee
    Yes you can get monobenzone cream or powder through the inter net what I advice you it to buy one tube (cream) of 20% and mix it with your habituel body lotion of lets say 250ml and apply it on all the body twice a day except your face. You will see fast and constant lightening, you will not get white patches and in two years time you will have a very very light complexion without shocking your entourage...
    BrownGirl123 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Mar 12, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexy lee lee
    hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanx guys :)
    I am African American and I am Gabrielle Union's complexion.

Good products to use is Fair and White Whitenizer gel (it works for a year)
    Rosance X18
    Obagi
    Retin A
    codelle1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 08:27 PM
    hey SassyT I've been using it for two and a half weeks. The the active ingredient is hydroquinone 2%. There's alot of debates about the active ingredient because it is dagerous, but I've done a little research of my own and found that 2% is not dangerous. I am starting the vitamin C 6000 mgs a day to help stop the melanin production.

This is for punk chic, do you know any who has tryed the products from World Of Entertainment because I would like to try their lightening pills and mega blast cream.

So have u seen lightening effects already?. if so how much lighter?
    sexy lee lee Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 11:51 PM
    My skin has lighten a lot from I posted the info about the fair&white product. The only thing is my skin is peeling like crazy, and my hands are a little uneven but over all its been a great success.

I brought some monobemzone 20% cream from china a week ago for the uneven color on my hands, to my surprise it doesn't seem to have the effect that everyone had been saying. Or maybe I need to be patient.
    Nectaria do you know a good source where I can purchase mono cream, I am willing to weigh out and see how the mono cream works that I brought, but if there is a better one out there I am willing to purchase. Only if you've had good experience.

This is for browngirl123 which of the products you listed is the strongest. I am weighing my options summer is coming up and I want everything to be nice and even, do you think all the products you listed can be mixed together for a potent bleaching cream. Guys I am so happy we have a forum like this one. By the way the uneven parts that I am really focusing on are my knuckles and a birthmark on my back.
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Apr 9, 2008, 06:38 AM
    my skin has lighten alot from I posted the info about the fair&white product. The only thing is my skin is peeling like crazy, and my hands are a little uneven but over all its been a great success.

I brought some monobemzone 20% cream from china a week ago for the uneven color on my hands, to my suprise it doesnt seem to have the effect that everyone had been saying. Or maybe I need to be patient.
    Nectaria do you know a good source where I can purchase mono cream, I am willing to weigh out and see how the mono cream works that I brought, but if there is a better one out there I am willing to purchase. Only if you've had good experience.

This is for browngirl123 which of the products you listed is the strongest. I am weighing my options summer is coming up and I want everything to be nice and even, do you think all the products you listed can be mixed together for a potent bleaching cream. Guys I am so happy we have a forum like this one. By the way the uneven parts that I am really focusing on are my knuckles and a birthmark on my back.
    Hi sexy, how has the vitamin c 6000mg worked for you? Are you still taking that? Because I wanted to start taking Vit c too for lightening...
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Apr 9, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Yeah sexy, tell us your progress with Vit C.

Also, I hope you didn't buy anything from world of Entertainment. There's websites all over the net saying the owner is a scam artist and use very dangerous stuff in his/her creams like high % hydroquinone, mercury and steroids. I say if you hear anything negative about a company/individual selling skincare products, stay away from them. Better be safe than sorry. :rolleyes:
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Hey Sexy Lee lee

I am not trying to rain on your parade. Have you researched the affects of 20%monobenzine. Because I read a reserch article and it is crazy, you might want to be careful with that high concentration.

Apr 13, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Hey guys to be honest Vit C is not meant to get you light on its own. If I hadn't been using my fair&white product like Ive mention the Vit C would absolutely not work on its own. But nevertheless I am still taking them because it aids in making the skin healthy, and the breaking down of melanin production. So if you want a lighter complexion, I think you should use a good cream and the Vit C at the same time. For the Mono 20% cream I was doing weeks of research on the product I know it is a very potent cream and cause harm, but if you use with precausion I believe you should be okay. Another thing I wanted to mention is a lot of places that are advertising Mono for sale, are not selling the actuall product with the labels they are making it themselves in their own factories and reselling it. I know this because I too myself ordered from someone in china and when I received it, it had no labeling it was just a white tube. I was disappointed and excited at the same time because I was anticipating the arrival of the product to lighten the darker area of my hands. I wrote them via text to find out why I received the products like that, and to my surprise they wrote back and said they make it from their own lab and gave me a complete list of the ingredients. I have been looking on other websites along with the trade websites to find genuine Mono cream but so far nothing. I received an email through one of the trade websites from a Mono seller in Saudia Arabia. I emailed him back about the product if it was something he or a lab is mixing to sell or is it the actuall cream from the pharmacuticle company that he is selling,but again, another disappointment, his lab makes it. If anyone from this forum knows where to purchase the real thing please don't hesitate to let me know. I hope this has been helpful to all the forum readers.

Apr 14, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff
    Yeah sexy, tell us your progress with Vit C.

Also, I hope you didn't buy anything from world of Entertainment. There's websites all over the net saying the owner is a scam artist and use very dangerous stuff in his/her creams like high % hydroquinone, mercury and steroids. I say if you hear anything negative about a company/individual selling skincare products, stay away from them. Better be safe than sorry. :rolleyes:

No girl I didn't purchase anything from that website. Thanks for the advice.
    silentnight Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Avoid Sivoclair.it Made My Hands Look Kind of Burned And Funny. It Caused A Strange Discoloration. I Was Fine Until I Added It To The Mix. Google Sivoclair And See What Happens.
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 05:48 AM
    hello everyone, thanks for all the advice. I am currently using fair&white gel cream with clovate, and it is working really well. Start seeing a lot of changes so far. About that website with Rhiana bleaching her skin did not show that much difference between the before and after pics. Regardless, I found a website by the name of World Of Entertainment they claim to have the best skin lightening products and have sold to Lil Kim and other celebraties. They have a wide rage of products and are also expensive. When I have money I am going to try some of the products.
    You are using the right products I was so greedy that I tried a chemical peel that burn me up . But when I used fair and white it was great use the soap in the white box and the strong bleach gel and see if you can find some retin-a girl see the difference I use it twice a day sometimes it was a little strong started to get raw but I slowed down but use sunscreen 30 at least and just watch it works I acted a dam fool and wanted to removed two spots and got mess up and now the stuff don't work because my skin has been traumatize. So stay with it where I live in miss. It only 9.99 for the soap and 9.99 for the cream, I tried the purple but it doesn't work to me as well make sure the box has a patent on it because someone was selling fake fair and white. They use to have their on web site I don't know what exactly happen but I heard that it worked so well that the derm. Didn't want it sold over the counter and they would have to take out something in the product
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    Sexy, be care full of that substance it is going to make your skin look worse!
    plse read this article

The long term effects of using skin lightening products

Hydroquinone or Mercury applied to the skin will react with ultra violet
    rays and re-oxidise, leading to more pigmentation and premature ageing.
    More product is then applied in an attempt to correct the darker blotchy
    appearance.

These are the beginnings of a vicious cycle. By altering the skins
    natural structure and inhibiting the production of Melanin, it’s natural
    protection, the skin is more susceptible to skin cancer.

Prolonged use of Hydroquinone will thicken collegen fibres damaging the
    connective tissues.
    The result is rough blotchy skin leaving it with a
    spotty cavier appearance.

Mercury will slowly accumulate within the skin cells striping the skin
    of it’s natural pigment leaving behind the tell tale signs of gray/ blue
    pigmentation in the folds of the skin. In the long term the chemical
    will damage vital organs and lead to liver and kidney failure and
    mercury poisoning.

the WOE products are also dangerous!
    Sassy, your right I have used 10% HQ from a compounder and it turn my skin blackier and yes they have banned even the 2% in most countries and they are trying to do it here I also have used 2 for a long time with no problems I could see but , it's the ones we can't see, that hurts us and fair and white is a good product and works quickly but ladies if your using a 4% and you go to another product with only 2% you will get darker not that the product doesn't work but its not as strong as what you were using. One more thing ladies we are here to get help not to argue are get angry and mad with each other but to help us all achieve great success.thier was a girl won't call no names she was a chemist and she would post and send you stuff to try free and someone would always try to poke holes in her story and she stopped trying to help and she was truthful. She stopped posting and we losted a winner

Jun 5, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by faye7
    you are using the right products i was so greedy that i tried a chemical peel that burn me up . but when i used fair and white it was great use the soap in the white box and the strong bleach gel and see if you can find some retin-a girl see the difference i use it twice a day sometimes it was a little strong started to get raw but i slowed down but use sunscreen 30 at least and just watch it works i acted a dam fool and wanted to removed two spots and got mess up and now the stuff dont work because my skin has been traumatize. so stay with it where i live in miss. it only 9.99 for the soap and 9.99 for the cream, i tried the purple but it doesnt work to me as well make sure the box has a patent on it because someone was selling fake fair and white. they use to have thier on web site i dont know what exactly happen but i heard that it worked so well that the derm. didnt want it sold over the counter and they would have to take out something in the product
    I'm very happy the fair & white is working for you, after that initial miss-ap with the chemical peel. I've actually neen hearing bad things about chemical peels, hope the FW clears everything up.

Jun 5, 2008, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by silentnight
    Avoid Sivoclair.it Made My Hands Look Kinda Burned And Funny. It Caused A Strange Discoloration. I Was Fine Until I Added It To The Mix. Google Sivoclair And See What Happens.

Silentnight if you don't mind, what is in your mixture that you use. Thanks
    POLISHMEPINK2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterskinnow
    Read this article about how rihanna bleached her skin..lol its pretty interesting, but u have to sign up to see what product she uses.
    What's the name is the good did u join?
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 1, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Womeninquire.com and you have to pay monthly. I got to try it out because it gave my a free 30 day trial. It gave some information but the cream rihanna supposely used was like some stupid un known cream. I did some research and it had like licorice or mulberry kojic acid. Stuff like that.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 6, 2008, 12:20 PM
    The cream was "fade out".

Like they would know what IF anything Rihanna uses.

Fade out is a cheap over the counter cream that I would not consider to be that effective.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 6, 2008, 03:39 PM
    NOW, why they put that lie on the forum like that... I did research on it too and was not impressed. I wouldn't pay to get on that site..
    sonmaza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Comment on PunkChic's post
    Thank it's a start

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 8 Answers ]

Metathione's reputation as advance skin whitener here in the philippines is spreading... Is this safe?what about if you have liver problem?will this help.I've read that this will but hope somebody can vouch also on this... will this also whiten my underarms?

Skin lightening [ 5 Answers ]

Please l would like the best lightening cream or lotion without any side effects?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking about trying a skin lightening product called meladerm. I've researched it and its supposed to be the #1 skin lightening treatment. Does it really work? Is it safe?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

I need a good prodct to lighten up my skin. Nothing that cost a lot. I have sensitive skin. Something with no perfume. I have dark spots on parts of my face, from ance. It is blotchy like. I am African- American and 52yrs. Old. No, I do not believe that it is age spots.

View more questions Search