Feb 2, 2008, 02:18 PM
    H none of the above
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 2, 2008, 08:08 PM
    I'll go with c) Obama.
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 20, 2008, 08:05 PM
    McCain; no false promises offered yet. All others are professional politicians except for Obama, who doesn't have enough experience to be called that yet, and Huckabee, who seems like a nice guy, but "nice guys usually run last."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

K-Test Poll [ 11 Answers ]

K-Test Poll Has the K-Test helped you identify a bad Engine Control Module (ECM) in your Honda Civic or Accord, which caused you to replace it and get your car running again? If it has, I'd like to chronicle that fact here.

Presidential poll [ 20 Answers ]

Who do you think should be president and why: a) clinton b) huckabee c) obama d) mccain e) paul f) romney g) edwards

BCS poll sucks [ 1 Answers ]

I have been reading articles on how fans think that UGA v. USC would have been a better game then the opponents they faced. I agree even though that couldn't happen due to UGA not being able to play in the Rose Bowl because their conference is not able to or something like that. I honestly think...

A recent poll [ 25 Answers ]

A recent Gallup poll showed the following: So, 43% of those polled would not be bothered much or at all if the USA is seen as having lost the war in Iraq. Nearly half the country doesn't give a crap if we lose or not. Does that bother you? Is that how you feel? Elliot

I'm taking a poll [ 8 Answers ]

I've already asked the questions I needed answered about my ex and her child raising methods. Now I just actually want to get a count from as many people as possible. I just want everybody to answer with a simple yes or no to these three Questions. Question#1- Is it acceptable for a 4 year old...

View more questions Search