Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gouewater
    i want to find someone who can talk to spirits or see them
    Yes of course .

Not sure if this is a wind up going by some of the post so I'll leave you for a while- sort clothes for work- back later

DISCUSS...
    crue_boo Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2008, 08:16 PM
    I can connect with spirits and talk with them if they choose to be in my presence. I cannot determine if I sometimes see them or if its my vivid imagination.
    carolannbeausej Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Hey can you nan help me find out who this guy is... he's dead... obvoiusly and follows me around. I wanted to know other things too..
    In Sorrow Posts: 82, Reputation: 5

Aug 24, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Ok as for Sylvia Brown I just ordered one of her books, " Temples on the other Side ". She does write beautiful Spiritual books, however do they work? So far for me they haven't. She talks about in her books, about the different Temples they have on the other side, and how we can reach these temple through either prayer or meditation which she gives us in her book. Yeah I have been praying to reach the Temple of Reconnection for one month now, since my mother passed away, so I may talk to her. And so far I have not had any kind of spiritual dream like that what so ever. And she says after the 9th try you will surely get though, which has not been happening to me. So yes I do enjoy reading her books, But to me it is pure Fantasy or Fiction. So I take her writings with a grain of salt. Just like the Wizard of Oz.
    CHRISTOPHEROBIN Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Aug 30, 2008, 07:13 PM
    I Used To Be Able To See And Talk With Spirits When I Was Young.I Have An Eight Year Old Daughter Who Sees And Talks To Them All The Time. She Is Almost Never Afraid And Just Wants To Help Them. She Only Sees What She Calls Are Ghosts. I On The Other Hand Have Seen Ghosts And Angels When I Was Younger. Now I Have A Different Ability. I Feel Their Presence And They Have A Way Of Communicating With Others Through Me.
    fireandice2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Sep 5, 2008, 07:51 PM
    It sounds to me that this discussion went way off track. I believe many people have the ability to see and communicate with spirits. Its simply a matter of how openly you embrace the ability.

At the risk of sounding like just another headcase that claims to see and speak to spirits, I will gladly admit that I have seen spirits. Its not like a lot of the movies and TV shows portray it to be. I have communicated, not really "spoken" in the normal sense of things, its more like interpreting feelings and just KNOWING what is being communicated.

Many of the more well known psychics, I will agree that the majority of them probably do play it up, dress it up, and make it more hollywood than it really is. But I truly believe that everyone has the ability, the extent of how accurate it is really just determikned by how open they are about it and afraid of it they are...
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Sep 6, 2008, 02:32 PM
    There is not one single iota of supported evidence that there are "souls" that allow communication, either with living human beings or with departed.

Though almost all human beings would favor the idea of getting reunited with departed family members, friends, and/or other loved ones, there is no Objective Supported Evidence at all for this to be possible. The thought however can help many to get to terms with experienced loss of loved-ones.

But reality of souls or spirits? No, not really !

:rolleyes:
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Sep 13, 2008, 06:49 PM
    You have found one. I have that ability. To quote my favorite author (LeGuin), "Power must follow knowledge and serve need." Why do you seek someone with this gift?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Sep 14, 2008, 07:16 AM
    With all respect for those who believe they can communicate with "spirits" :
    You may be able to find someone who can talk to spirits or see them. Some mental hospitals are full of them !
    But if you want to find someone who can have a MEANINGFUL communication with "spitits" you have a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long search ahead of you!!

:)
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Sep 16, 2008, 09:00 AM
    At the risk of being labeled a nut I will say that it is possible to summon a spirit into visible and physical appearance. I myself have done it as I study ceremonial magic in accordance with my Wiccan religious practices
    reka.reka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 12:12 PM
    Comment on BrownSugarWebster890's post
    Can she talk to mom?
    Upasana_Tejpal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 09:16 AM
    Hi, Even I want to know if someone can really talk to soul's.. last week I lost my father , I just want to know why he was so worried that took him far away from me... Now I am left with my mom and elder sister.. mom is suffering from brain tumor , I just want to know the reason as I don't want to loose her.. she might be knowing but not telling.. please help me..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Why do spirits follow me? [ 2 Answers ]

ALong time ago I was messing with my kids and niece and I said ghost make the doorbell ring and it actually rang. That was at my parents house when I was about 16. Then my girlfriend and I would be in their garage with the ouija board asking for the spirits to come out and I had a big kerosen...

What spirits are [ 3 Answers ]

I believe for the most part free roaming spirits are angels either demon or the ones on Gods team what are your thoughts?

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search