Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gotcheese918 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 05:57 AM
    I need either the name of this song or the artist
    I'm pretty sure this is an 80's song, and I think the artists(s) are British. I'm not sure of all the lyrics, but its something like this... "the time has come, a facts a fact"... blah blah blah... "lets get it back"... "how can we sleep while our beds are burnin"... "how can we" something "while the wheels are turnin"
    gotcheese918 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 06:37 AM
    I answered my own question. Midnight Oil, "Beds are Burning". Thanks anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Artist and Song Title of a song [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, There is a song I heard years ago but I can't remember the artist name and song title. All I have is a lyrics of a few lines of the song. "Kiss me with all your heart, Your love is sweeter than wine But wine is all i have"

PLEASE HELP!. Name and artist to this song [ 3 Answers ]

I can not for the life of me figure out this COUNTRY song. The artist is not as popular as Tim McGraw but he's not a new artist either. The only line I have is "those kiss me blue eyes"... gosh I know its not much, but I hope someone can help me! Could even be green eyes. Lol :rolleyes: ...

Who's the artist of a certain song and the title of the song ? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings a song that has the lyrics "You're bloody well right"? :confused:

Which song is? Can you identify artist or song? [ 2 Answers ]

I try to find song title or artist of a song that it must be from 60's and it's possible title is "Francis" or something like that. Singer is man and some of the lyrics are: "I love you baby But you don't (.. ) Can't live without you ... I love you darling I don't want to stay alone...

Song name/artist old country song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, my Grandmother is trying to win a "name that mystery tune" on a country western station. She states there is a line in the song, sang by a male, "the nights are long, my arms are empty." She believes it may be called Until today I never knew? But not sure. No one has got it right...

View more questions Search