Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nilejada Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 03:08 AM
    Are my baby's eyes blue or brown ?
    Hi my son is half portuguese from his father who has light brown eyes and half english from me I have bluey green eyes they change from day to day when my son was born 16 weeks ago his eyes were a deep purple coulor that changed to a very dark blue around the edges and a lighter blue in the middle but yesterday I noticed a brown spot on his right eye dose this mean he might turn out to have brown eyes :) :confused: :D
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 03:21 AM
    The best thing to do is to give it time and see what happens. No point trying to tell the future here :)
    LovelyBurntToast Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Babies eyes can continue to change until they are about 9 months old. They don't have much pigment when they're born but develop it in the next several months. Most health care professionals say that babies eyes will never get lighter, they will either stay the same or get darker... or if they are light blue, they can go green. I was told that if they start very dark blue they will most likely be brown, but my daughters eyes were dark blue when she was born and they stayed that way!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can see blue veins around my eyes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm new to this site and looking for some help. I'm 25 years old and in the past year I have noticed the skin around my eyes get thinner and now you can all the blue veins around my eyes. Does anyone else have this problem? Can anyone recommend any products to use? Its so embarrasiing...

Blue veins under my eyes [ 111 Answers ]

Ive always had these really dark blue veins under my eyes. I went to the dermatologist today to see about getting laser treatment done to get rid of them. The doctor told me as with all procedures there is risks but that since its so close to my eye there's serious risks. I was just wondering if...

Cover up and blue eyes [ 4 Answers ]

I have two questions: -Is there any good cover up to cover a sort of like pit from an acne scar on your head? -Is there any color eye liner or tips that makes blue eyes stand out?

Dress color for brown eyes, blondish hair [ 6 Answers ]

I have brown eyes with a bit of green in them, and blondish-brown hair. I am kind of tan from being out in the sun lately. What color of dress would look good on me? I'm thinking teal, blue, green, yellow or black. Thanks

Changes In Cats Eyes - Brown Blotches/Speckles Have Appeared [ 1 Answers ]

Today I noticed that my 10 year old (indoor only) cat Tazzie has developed patches of brown blotches in both her eyes (not huge but definitely noticeable). She is quite playful and alert but the changes in her eyes kind of threw me into a bit of a panic and I am wondering if this is normal as...

View more questions Search