Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gumby Morris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Dishwasher top rack not cleaning
    We have a whirlpool dish washer(GU1500XTLQ0) that is around 4 years old. The top shelf seems to not be cleaning. I ran it with the door partly open and can see it is getting water up the arm. I tooy out the arm and it is not blocked and spinns freely. The very top spinner gets no water out of it. Could the pump not be pumping enough water to get pressure? Could it be blocked before the up tube in the pump itself?

Rob
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Did you take a toothpick and clean out every one of the water holes in the top arm? My Maytag used to do this and when I cleaned out every hole it worked fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water on top rack of Kenmore dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 yr old Kenmore dishwasher that is not spraying any water on the top rack. I have already disassembled the upper wash and rinse parts and verified they were not plugged up. Is there anything else I can check before calling in the repairman?

What is dishwasher hose that goes to the top of the sink for? [ 2 Answers ]

We replaced our countertops in our kitchen and did not make the hole for the dishwasher hose that goes up to the top of the sink. What is this hose for and can we connect this direct to the drain?

View more questions Search