Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ineedhelpfast Posts: 101, Reputation: 7

Feb 1, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Who is allah
    Who is allah and why is he regarded so highly. Is there proof that what he said is really true
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedhelpfast
    who is allah and why is he regarded so highly. is there proof that what he said is really true
    As it is a vast topic that you question about,I would like to link you to certain sites where some of it has been explained in detail.
    If you have further questions on specific details within it please feel free to ask and it will be a pleasure to help you further.

Who is Allah
    The Ideological Foundation of Islam
    <EM>Surah al-Ikhlas</EM>

Quote Originally Posted by ineedhelpfast
    .... is there proof that what he said is really true
    You might like to read this article regarding the human embryo in relation to what is mentioned in the Quran (which was the "Recitation" revealed to Muhammad (pbuh) 1400 years ago.Embryology and human creation between Quran and science
    This is not the only book revealed by Allah to the world,there have been many books,messages revealed to different Messengers and Prophets during their times for their people in order to show them the right path of Monotheism.
    Quran we believe is the last and final book which confirms all the teachings of the past books,it is a guidance from Allah to all mankind and jinn.

Here is another article you might like to look into regarding verses in the Quran compared to Oceanology.Oceanology in the Noble Quran - See the Scientific confirmation.
    Quran is not a book for scientific fact reference,but it does provide certain examples which science confirms and these are mentioned as proofs for believers in the existence of Allah.Muslims are asked to observe the natural phenomena in and around us to find confirmation that Allah created them and that we too are among His creations.
    We believe all things in the Quran to be true,and follow the guidance sent to us by Allah.

I hope you are able to find some answers to your questions in the recommended sites.As I mentioned before if there are any other details you wish to know please do ask...
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Sorry to double post,but I found another interesting article you might like to read.
    It is about the Scripture of Hinduism which describes the Almighty as being

“He is one only without a second.”
    “Of Him there are neither parents nor Lord.”
    “There is no likeness of Him”.
    “He who knows Me as the unborn, as the beginning-less, as the Supreme Lord of all the worlds... ”
    “There is no image of Him”

QUERIES ON ISLAM
    Peaceful1 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 11:47 AM

Visit below Site

God Allah - Does It Mean God? (God Allah - Does It Mean God?)
    Is there evidence God Exists? What proof is there? Where is God? What is the Origin of God? Does God have limitations? Why did God create everything? Did God create evil too? Does God know future? Why so many religions? Can we prove Quran is from God? Why does Quran say, "We & He"? God of the Jews and Christians? Will all of us be treated equally?
    hmorrar Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Apr 12, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedhelpfast View Post
    who is allah and why is he regarded so highly. is there proof that what he said is really true
    If we had nothing within our hands, just by looking everywhere around us, can you tell me where is God? Can you see him? Do you have a proof if anyone claimed he created planets, stars, ants, animals,.

So no one claims he created them while the creation is very complix and fascinating and could not happen by chance, therefore a superior power had all that into existence

If you and me agreed on these simple basics as if we look everywhere we find creatures and but not among them the creator! After that we can move forward to things like is it possible for everything created was created for no purpose!
    jenniferstone20 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 10:50 PM
    Allah is the Arabic word for "God." It is also considered by Muslims to be one of the names of God.
    qurancompared Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 08:03 PM
    See QuranCompared.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who are the children of allah? [ 13 Answers ]

I am having the doubt that there are some people(not all) who are deriving the wrong meanings from quran. Who are the children of allah? The entire human race? Or only the people who do prayers 5 times a day? No body has seen allah, only prophet mohmad was a medium. Thus, prophet mohd. Has...

Allah for one and one for Allah? [ 52 Answers ]

What do you think of this? Is it a theological leap for Christians and Jews to begin calling God Allah? What doors would it open? Anyone for this idea?

Jehovah or Allah [ 246 Answers ]

In this time of "politically correct" it seems that there is a general good feel attitude about religion. "You're OK, I'm OK" pretty well expresses it. Folks say it doesn't matter how you serve God, because we are all His children. I submit for your consideration this: the God of the Bible is not...

View more questions Search