Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dansk Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Feb 1, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Idiots Guide to Chemistry!
    Hey I'm taking biology and my prof toled us she's going to teach parts of chemistry. BIG PROBLEM! I've never taken chemistry IN MY LIFE! So I went to the library and borrowed this book called Idiots guide to Chemistry... its really great and so easy to read. Anyone else ever read this book? What did you think of it?

By the way.. if anyone's having problems with Chemistry they should really read this book... it helps a lot.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2008, 09:44 AM
    I've never read it, what does it cover? It's amazing when you get into higher levels biology becomes chemistry, chemistry becomes physics and physics becomes maths! Good luck on your course :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Really need someone to guide me. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had a break up with my guy like 25 days back.. he used to wish me luck for my exams in between.. and on 21st this month I went for party and he knew I'm going for party.. he started calling me that time.. I didn't answer.. and later on I messaged that we decided not to talk so.. he said...

I need a how to guide [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this great guy just started dating, but I'm his first girlfriend and I haven't had very many boyfriends so were both kind of noobs at the whole deal. Im just wondering How to french kiss, considering neither of us have experience.

Two Idiots [ 16 Answers ]

On day, two idiots were out exploring a wooded area next to some farm land. They came upon a deep, deep hole. The first idiot found a rock about the size of a softball and dropped it into the hole. They stood there for several minutes but never heard it hit the bottom. Next, the second idiot found...

View more questions Search