Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikeN586 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Duo health coverage
    I have Healthnet HMO and my wife has Pacificare HMO health insurances. My question is, when I take my Rx to the pharmacy... do I have a co-pay? When I had both Healhnet insurances, I did not have to pay a co-pay when I picked up my Rx. But when my wife's insurance changed to Pacificare, my pharmacy is not requiring that I pay a co-pay amount. What's confusing is that my doctors offices (I have three separate doctors that I see) do not require me to pay a co-pay amount.

Thank you in advance for any advice that you can give me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 08:41 PM
    First if you have one coverage and your wife has another, are you also covered under your wife's insurance?? And if you are paying for two, why??

But ifyou are covered by both policies, your policy is primary, and then your wife's policy would be secondary.

But to be honest I would have to know the exact plan, and read the details to even start to know. But I would now know way you would be covered under your own, and also under your wife's policy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health care coverage [ 24 Answers ]

Which country's government subsidizes through tax payer money more on health care per person ? A) Canada B) The United Kingdom C) Denmark D) The United States

Core duo or core 2 duo [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I want to ask.. I have 2 options.. to get hp 530 with 1 gega ram core duoor get hp nx7400 core 2 duo also 1 gega ram + hard sata The price is almost douple I need a laptop that can handdel autocad drawings and rendring 3dmax projects I need to know if the hp 530 is okay and I can...

Disability and health insurance coverage [ 2 Answers ]

If a person is disabled on the job and cannot work anymore, will they receive medical coverage while they are on disability?

Health insurance coverage for pets/kittens/cats [ 2 Answers ]

Does Massachusetts offer any time of additional pet insurance coverage for veterinarian appointments/vaccinations/spaying/etc.

Core Duo T2250 vs T2300 [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a significant difference between the T2250 and the T2300 Core Duo processor?

View more questions Search