Dai1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 02:32 PM
    HP Deskjet 720C
    How do you install a HP deskjet 720C?
    kandyfruitcake Posts: 67, Reputation: 18

Feb 1, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai1
    how do you install a HP deskjet 720C?

I have a F380. When you bought yours, you should have had a Driver disk. However, if you have Windows Vista it's not going to be compatible, they generally only go up to W2000. Email HP and they'll send you a link to a driver that should work. Hope this helps.
    Snow_death Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Feb 1, 2008, 03:38 PM
    1. Download the driver Software & Driver downloads HP Deskjet 720c Printer
    2. after you downloaded the driver install / extract it to a location that you will be a ble to find. Example: c:\hp720c

3. Go to START > SETTINGS / Control panel > Printers and Faxes > Add PRinter > LOCAL and check Auto Detect> Next > after it finds it select "Have disk" when you're at the Driver select screen. Navigate back to C:\Hp720c using the "have Disk" popup and select the driver's directoy and click next next and finished... you're done.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2008, 04:37 PM
    I just installed a printer on this computer Snow_death is correct -- I plugged in the printer

Power and then plugged in the USB cable -- the computer detected the printer and started

By asking where drivers were located -- you indicate where drivers are and it installs them.

Then if everything went well you test your newly installed printer... Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hp deskjet d1320 [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way that I can download my software without the disc? :confused:

HP Deskjet 1320 [ 1 Answers ]

How Do I Install My Hp Deskjet 1320 Without Disk

Does this model scan pictures onto the computer?

HP deskjet 3620 [ 1 Answers ]

It has been quite a while since I used this printer. When I just tried it, it would not pick up the paper to run it through. The pick up wheel just went around, but did not pick up the paper. I was using laser jet paper which appears to be failry slick. Is this a probable reason for the wheel...

Cd rom won't install printer is there another way?:confused:

View more questions Search