Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Feb 5, 2008, 01:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    No comment on this one from me, I feel I would not help.
    I hate to be pedantic (that's a lie actually, I love it!) but surely that in itself is commenting on this thread? :p
    Christ Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 11:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ooonikki02ooo
    Okay guys with Valentines day coming up, I am at a loss!!!! It is mine and my boyfriends first Valentines day together, and I wanna do something special for him in the bedroom. The only problem is he is one of those guys that isnt into foreplay doesnt like anything romantic and he wants to get straight to the point and be done............ Honestly I have tried everything, from creams and lotions to sexy lingerie and nothing seems to help.......... Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    Check up at doctor.he might have some problem... or dumped him.. I think he is not interested in you.as we all know love has to be aome attraction without this its like eating an egg without a salt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Valentines Day Gift? [ 27 Answers ]

I need a unique gift that will bring a smile to a girls face that isn't all luvy dovy but sweet (not chocolate)

Valentines day [ 25 Answers ]

Has anyone got anything special planned for valentines day? My girlfriend is coming home from india and I think illl take her to dinner, any one else thinking of doing something special?

Yay for Valentines day! [ 3 Answers ]

Whoo hoo valentines day is almost here! Whooptee freakin doo! Am I the only one that is starting to hate this post breakup holiday? It's like every happy couple in the world wants to rub it in our face that we are single! Lol JK Have had a few fading thoughts about the ex and this one coming up,...

What should I get him for valentines day [ 1 Answers ]

Ok guys here's one for yoy what do you think? I want to get my boyfreind something he will like for valentines day I have not been with a guy for about three years I was with a women so I'm a little out of practice what should I get him?:p

View more questions Search