Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crawford21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 07:41 PM
    Frustrated:
    Hi Everyone,

My wife and I have been married for over 2 years! We have recently experienced some communication problems with each other and now she is not wanting to have sex that much anymore. She says her peak has passed her (she is 30)! Any suggestions!
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 15, 2006, 08:10 PM
    Thirty is a little young to have reached your peak sexually, I do not know what to tell you with out knowing the whole story, and letting people in you private business is not always the best thing either. Have you thought about marriage counseling to help with this?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 15, 2006, 09:18 PM
    Lmmfao. Yeah Im 29. What the heck is a peak?? Oh and I feel you on the frustration thing. Very much.

Jan 15, 2006, 09:20 PM
    I am 39 and still chase hubby from room to room, some times he said needs a whiffle ball bad, I think he has reached his. HA:D
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 15, 2006, 09:23 PM
    Hey! I want a man to chase around! :(

Jan 15, 2006, 09:26 PM
    :( Me too:(
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2006, 09:33 PM
    I think there might be something else going on. I think what your getting is excuses. Lack of communication can cause lots of problem because that is the biggest number one most important part of a relationship is communication. I think it is time that you share your thoughts and tell how you feel. No matter what it is better to be open with each other. Be loving and caring and try not to come off strong.
    cdh Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Jan 15, 2006, 09:37 PM
    Ask her to get her hormones checked. Testosterone in vital for the female sex drive. Also you need to find a way to communicate and you need to do it quickly! Date her and be the man she fell in love with. Make sure she knows she is the reason you wake up in the mornings and come home at night. Don't do what I did and let her walk away. You will regret it if you do.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 15, 2006, 09:38 PM
    Crawford, you may be able to bring some of the spark back into your relationship and to get re-connected by going to couples counselling.

Lilfyre and crankie, I'm tired of guys chasing after me everywhere I go. I'll send them your way. ;)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2006, 06:05 AM
    Marriage
    Hi, Crawford,
    Just so you know where I am coming from, I am 63, been married 28 years to a wonderful lady.
    The answer you received concerning communication is very good. Since you mentioned you are having problems communicating or talking with each other, it does seem like sex might be only one area of concern. If there are problems, sex is an area that is sometimes "cut off" first!
    No, being 30 doesn't mean someone doesn't want to have sex that much anymore! The sex drive in most normal people peaks at somewhere between 18 and 24, or so some say.
    I would suggest you both go together to see a Professional Marriage Counselor, or go together to talk with some type of counselor. If you both can understand through talking with someone else, what the problems really are, you can work together to make it a much better marriage.
    I do wish you the best, and please talk with her about going with you for help with these issues.
    1momof8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crawford21
    Hi Everyone,

My wife and I have been married for over 2 years! We have recently experienced some communication problems with each other and now she is not wanting to have sex that much anymore. She says her peak has passed her (she is 30)! Any suggestions!
    Hi,
    My husband and I were married at 20 years old and have now been married 16 years. I understand your frustration and I definitely know how she feels too. It isn't till recently I felt like our marriage was falling apart, we were never having sex. I never wanted it because he was always doing the same routine over and over, I needed something different. I wasn't sure whether I had ever orgasmed in 16 years! I was talking to my best friend about what else I can do to reach an orgasm. She told me something I didn't want to hear, "try a vibrator". Well I finally got the nerve up to purchase one... wow... it worked! I now know what it feels like and I know now what stimulation my body needs to obtain that wonderful thing God created! So what I would suggest to her is to ask if she would like to try something like that. I know that not being able to orgasm is disappointed and discouraging, I faked it for years and he doesn't know that.. Save your sex life and add some spice! Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Frustrated [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! My husband and I have been trying to conceive now for three months, and normally my cycles are pretty regular... in the past I have had a 21 day cycle and oved on the cd 10. This month that was still the same, but I didn't get my AF until DPO 15! I also started spotting 3 days before only...

Sexually Frustrated [ 15 Answers ]

I know I said that I am waiting till I am married before I ever have a sexual relationship again, but its harder than I thought it would be. I am very frustrated. Its not like I am in a situation where I can have sex for a while and If I was I can't bring myself to just sleep with anyone and I am...

Worried and frustrated [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a problem that I am a little concerned about. I’m 18 years old, and I can’t reach an orgasm. But when I was younger and first discovering my body, I could reach an orgasm very quickly with out any problem at all, even multiple times. But in the last year and a half or so its become...

Worried and frustrated [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a problem that I am a little concerned about. I’m 18 years old, and I can’t reach an orgasm, threw masturbation or sex. But when I was younger and first discovering my body, I could reach an orgasm very quickly without any problem at all, even multiple times. But in the last year...

Lonely and Frustrated [ 5 Answers ]

My b/f is very good to me. We've been together for over 3 years. He always look out for me financially, calls me 2 or 3 times everyday and he says he wants to marry me. The problem is he has not spent any time with me for 3 months. He says he going through some things right now. He has a very...

View more questions Search