Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 1, 2008, 12:30 PM
    North America Union And VCHIP TRUTH
    You won't the truth well people here it is. Have a look at this and please give me all your feed back.
    YouTube - NORTH AMERICAN UNION & VCHIP TRUTH

It is now time to educate everyone and to further open this topic to further educate the knowing and unknowing people. Please leave feed back and watch the link. It will blow your mind.
    Again please leave some added notes if need be.
    Sorry for those that disagree. If you agree please add on to this matter NORTH AMERICAN UNION which is going on.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 01:57 PM
    I have been telling people about the chip and one world government since the 70's and people still do not believe it.
    Then the ones that do happen to believe it blame it on Bush but do you think it is going to go away if Hillary becomes President. It won't because both sides have the same agenda just different approaches.
    Once this is accomplished then they will go on to Europe and then one world government and it all ties into the RFID chips. People don't care as long as it isn't directly hurting their lifestyle.
    Mostly people want to call you a conspiracy kook and shut you up when you tell them these things because too many people take the conspiracy theories to a far fetched extreme.

Feb 1, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    I have been telling people about the chip and one world government since the 70's and people still do not believe it.
    Then the ones that do happen to believe it blame it on Bush but do you think it is going to go away if Hillary becomes President. It won't because both sides have the same agenda just different approaches.
    Once this is accomplished then they will go on to Europe and then one world government and it all ties into the RFID chips. People don't care as long as it isn't directly hurting their lifestyle.
    Mostly people want to call you a conspiracy kook and shut you up when you tell them these things because too many people take the conspiracy theories to a far fetched extreme.
    There is allot more to this then mets the eye. Allot of people have been talking about it and it's a big issue. If you or anyone else has any links to open this up please do. We all can learn allot to this. And thank you for your point.
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 05:05 PM
    I have tons of links. Some get into some real heavy conspiracy.
    I do not get into the Michael Moore stuff; I believe he is the problem of why people do not believe the conspiracy stuff.
    Alex Jones http://www.prisonplanet and Alex Jones' Infowars.com :: There is a War on for Your Mind! Alex Jones' Endgame the basics of what he says that add up I believe but a lot of his stuff is questionable.
    Then there is the freemason stuff. People refuse to believe because "My uncle, the guy next to me in the pew, the neighbor guy was freemason so I refuse to believe that." Even though they were only 3rd degree or 18th and they don't necessarily know what the 33rd degree mason may be into.
    People believe that the illumanati started with Babylon and has been working toward the New World Order and end times ever since.

I do not believe that our government was responsible for causing 9/11 but I do believe they knew it was going to happen and chose to close their eyes and do nothing.
    Bush senior even made a comment referring to 9/11 when he was President.
    I heard stories that 9/11 was going to happen 'some September 11 back in 1976 and I have been following some of the conspiracy stuff since back then.

Chip Implanting - The Taking of Free Will

free republic rfid chip - Google Search

The New World Order, an Overview

The New World Order in Bible prophecy

The Insider | New World Order - conspiracy theory or demonstrable fact?

the truth about the RFID chips - Google Search

end time prohesies rfid new world order - Google Search

The Nazi Model For Outcome-Based Education

A Dumbed-Down Textbook Is 'A Textbook for All Students'
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 05:19 PM
    In the end times when people are controlled by the government and the RFID
    People are still going to be in denial that their freedoms were taken away.
    Like when you put a frog in boiling water he will jump out, when you put him in a pot of cold water and gradually turn the heat up it stays there and dies.
    We are complacent and ready to boil
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 08:23 PM
    It is really the space aliens, but of course the world will end in 2012 anyway.
    This is the issue with conspiracy, the wilder you make it, the more some people will believe it, since they want to mistrust someone. The main trouble is that UN treaties can not take the place or over rule the US constitution.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Coasttocoast was talking about this guy last night. They said the government killed him because of what he knew.
    Milton William Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    He wrote a book called Behold the Pale Horse
    About the end times.

william cooper - Yahoo! Search Results

Yahoo! Search - Web Search

_____

I have a lot more links on the RFID and other related topics
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 10:20 AM
    We've been down this RFID path before. They are mainly used for tracking goods in warehouses and retail. No one will ever force someone to have a chip implanted in their body.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Nobody ever thought the government would force private bars to ban smoking in them.

Nobody ever thought the government could force restaurants to ban fat people from eating at them.
    Mississippi is pushing for the ban.

Nobody ever thought the government would force us to switch to cfl bulbs that contain mercury and HAVE to drive them to a recycling center to dispose of them. (and probably even have to pay to dispose them)

The National ID card with the RFID chip is going to be mandatory starting 2009. I think it is when you go to renew your drivers license you will be required to get the card.
    Then I believe it is set to start mandating the implanted chip somewhere between 2015 and 2025. I haven't heard where they are with that yet. That is the estimate.

They already are pushing for immigrants with passports to get implanted chips and then they want to next force homeless to be chip implanted and then it will be the children, and so on and so on. They already have some of the HR bills they are trying to pass.

They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
    Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Feb 2, 2008, 10:57 AM
    coasttocoast was talking about this guy last night. They said the government killed him because of what he knew.
    Milton William Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    He wrote a book called Behold the Pale Horse
    about the end times.

william cooper - Yahoo! Search Results

Yahoo! Search - Web Search

_____

I have a lot more links on the RFID and other related topics
    Good points. I really like this one "N0help4u agrees: Most people into the 2012 say the 2012 is not the end but the beginning of the end." A good point. Love the interest you all are putting into this. It is teaching me and every one else. Please people do add more.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Then I believe it is set to start mandating the implanted chip somewhere between 2015 and 2025. I haven't heard where they are with that yet. That is the estimate.

They already are pushing for immigrants with passports to get implanted chips and then they want to next force homeless to be chip implanted and then it will be the children, and so on and so on. They already have some of the HR bills they are trying to pass.
    What the hell is wrong with your country? This supposed "land of the free" is the worst offender in the world for personal freedoms! Time to move or revolt.

Oh BTW, the Real ID issue does not involves chips as this point nor in the near future: EPIC - National ID and REAL ID Act
    And
    Emergent Chaos: No RFID In Real ID

The chipsmare just one method of providing ID, they can be diabled: Wired 15.01: START
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 11:17 AM
    LOOK UP

HR 418- A National ID Bill Masquerading as Immigration Reform

This legislation gives authority to the Secretary of Homeland Security to expand required information on driver's licenses, potentially including such biometric information as retina scans, finger prints, DNA information, and even Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) radio tracking technology. Including such technology as RFID would mean that the federal government, as well as the governments of Canada and Mexico, would know where Americans are at all time of the day and night.
    There are no limits on what happens to the database of sensitive information on Americans once it leaves the United States for Canada and Mexico - or perhaps other countries. Who is to stop a corrupt foreign government official from selling or giving this information to human traffickers or even terrorists?

RFID's for homeless

RFID for homeless - Google Search
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 11:39 AM
    LOL! Follow the first link in your Google search results! I can't stop laughing here.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    time to revolt.
    Hello NK:

Where do I sign up?

excon
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 11:44 AM
    I do try to give both sides of the story on everything.
    I do believe they will eventually be doing forced implants even though many will dispute that they are.
    I tell them come back in 2016 and tell me they aren't going to.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Forced implants is not the sign of a free country. That is in no way similar to you having to step outside a bar to have a smoke.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 12:31 PM
    One radio show guy calls it creeping incrementalism meaning they are doing these little things to take away our rights to choose. Then by the time they are ready to force us to take the chip we are so complacent that we just go along with that too.

They are reconditioning kids and younger people to think A or B and not thinking things through for themselves. That is on some of the links I posted. Notice everybody is for Democrats or Republicans and the same or either buying global warming as Gore says or they are saying wait a minute IF there is global warming it is not necessarily man made.
    Fewer and fewer people are saying I want to research both sides and form an opinion.
    Most people are A or B on everything. On Yahoo answers I will give links of scientists that do not agree with global warming according to Gore, alternative medicine and hospitals using CAM alternative supplements to optimize the drugs. I get as many as 10 thumbs down and you know they aren't even checking my link references of the experts.
    They are just going with what they feel is the right answer and these are two ways how the government is using creeping incrementalism to get people conditioned to not realize they took our freedoms away.

Third way is they introduced us with the plastic store cards by having points so it is to our advantage to use the cards. By the time they say it is mandatory to get the chip most are going to be so complacent and so conditioned to not think one thing of it.

Nobody ever thought Russia would ever not be communist but it is nothing like it was.
    We are going in the reverse and nobody believes it either.

Nobody ever thought they could tell private businesses what they could and couldn't do to the point they are.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Once again, someone disagreeing with you about global warming is not the same as the government mandating that you go to the nearest hospital to get a mandatory implant - it won't happen. Hey you're the ones that vote in your senators and presidents, you have a hand in this.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 12:40 PM
    It doesn't matter what party gets in it is going to happen they have the same agenda different approaches.
    The global warming is to condition people to believe them
    It all does tie in if you read some of the links you will see how it all ties in.

How do you think Hitler was able to get the masses to go along with him?
    By getting them all to think alike and go along with the program without questioning.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 12:56 PM
    So Schwarzenegger is part of the One World Union elite then?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Praries of North America [ 3 Answers ]

Why Praries are called wheat basket of the world or wheat granary of the world

Geography of North America [ 1 Answers ]

How did the geography of influenced development of cultures in north america?

North American Union to be presented to Congress [ 24 Answers ]

Get ready to Rumble Globalist political heavyweights are preparing to formally propose to Congress the merger of the U.S. Canada and Mexico into a North American Union at the end of summer after they held secret meetings to Devise a plan that will be presented to representatives of all three...

North American Union and The SPP [ 5 Answers ]

I found this video of the Conservative Caucas highlighting the coming North American Union and the new currency, the Amero, very interesting. Why haven't we see this on the major networks? Here is the hyper link: The Dangers of the "North American Union" - Google Video

North American Union [ 17 Answers ]

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965 In my opinion, the only way to end many of our current problems such as immigration, is to open all borders and creat a North American Union. Canada, America and Mexico become all one country. My question is, what will we gain and what...

View more questions Search