Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    civic17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 07:21 PM
    Electrical problems
    When I turn my flashers on my temperature gauge goes to hot. And whem bright lights on the turn signals lights come on and when using turn signals the light blinks in opposite direction.plez help
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2006, 07:50 PM
    I fought problems like that in my truck for 20 years. Besides it played Found On Road Dead. Finally I discovered the riveted connections in the fuse black were bad. I soldered them, and the truck is running better than 20 years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical [ 3 Answers ]

1. What determines the ampacity of a wire? 2. what is the maximum spacing between supports for rigid nonmetallic conduit trade size of a. 1 inch b. 2 inch ? 3.what is the difference between type AC and type ACT atmored cables?

Electrical issue [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: A schematic question -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am new to the community. I was wondering if someone could give me a little technical advice. My AC motor went out the other day. I went to buy a new one and the new one isn't...

Electrical & Lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay St. Regis ceiling fan but no directions. Can I get a copy?

95 Civic DX 2 electrical problems. [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 problems with my 95 Civic DX: 1: I jumpstart my car and it starts right up. When I turn off the car, an hour later the battery dies. I have charged it up full and something is draining it. Nothing is left on. Maybe I need a new battery? 2: I have projector headlights that keep...

Electrical problem [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a 1975 dodge power wagon. My after market ammeter shorted out and screwed things up, besides that all my wiring is old and brittle and broken. Where can I go and get a good wiring harness? I rolled the p/u years ago and when I put it back together I used a 1977 cab. The harness from the...

View more questions Search