Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inyeng25 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 07:07 PM
    Want to study abroad for Masteral...
    Hi there I'm a disabled person, I have finished my college here in the Philippines with the degree of AB political science, but now I'm pursuing my law proper here,but I'm planning to stop for a while because I want to study abroad to be particular in the US, so I can able to broaden my horizon and to learn a lot of things... but the problem is how can I get scholarship in order to study there?the fact that I'm having physical disability would give me more problem to find for scholarship... I'm hoping you could help... I would really appreaciate for your effort... thanks a lot... or anyone who can help me to find scholarship for disabled person... :)
    Irulan Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Jan 18, 2006, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by inyeng25
    hi there im a disabled person, i have finished my college here in the Philippines with the degree of AB political science, but now im pursuing my law proper here,but im planning to stop for a while because i want to study abroad to be particular in the US, so i can able to broaden my horizon and to learn a lot of things....but the problem is how can i get scholarship in order to study there?the fact that im having physical disability would give me more problem to find for scholarship... im hoping you could help.... i would really appreaciate for your effort....thanks a lot....or anyone who can help me to find scholarship for disabled person....... :)
    --------------

Here are links from Google dealing with scholarships.

Physical Disability Scholarships – College Scholarships for the ... Are you a college-bound student or student already in college who is physically disabled? There are college scholarships specifically designed to help ...

collegeapps.about.com/od/ impairmentcollegeapps.about.com/od/ impairmentscholarships/a/physical.htm - 29k - /a/physical.htm - 29k - Cached - Similar pages
    Impairment
    Impairment Scholarships – College Scholarships for Disabled Students Physical Disability Scholarships – College Scholarships for the Physically Disabled Are you a college-bound student or student already in college who is ...
    collegeapps.about.com/od/impairmentscholarships/ - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
    – College Services for Students with Disabilities - Scholarships for Disabled Students Physical Disability Scholarships – College Scholarships for the Physical Disabilities Are you a college-bound student or student already in college who is Physically Disabled
    collegeapps.about.com/od/impairment.../ - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
    deanofstudents.utexas.edu/ssd/scholar.php - 33k - Cached for Students with Similar pages. Venture Student Aid Award for a USA Funds Access to Education Scholarships | USA Funds Student Cash awards for further education for Scholarships
    ...physically disabled - ...
    USA Funds Access to Education www.usafunds.org/planning/ access_to_education_scholarship/ - 21k - Jan 16, 2006 - | USA Funds USA Funds Arizona Silver Anniversary Cached In addition, USA Funds will Similar pages Applicants who are Scholarships must submit a doctor’s statement physical disability
    scholarship... - www.unomaha.edu/disability/scholarships.html - 27k -
    Cached Other Info: The applicant must have a Similar pages. The applicant must submit prospective/current student Scholarship Info application to be eligible. Physically
    www.unomaha.edu/disability/scholarship.html - 27k - disability - ...
    www.osd.fau.edu/scholarship%20WOA.htm - 16k - The Boca Raton Advisory Board for the Cached and Mentally Challenged sponsors an annual Similar pages for a student with a Office for Disability Services demonstrating scholarship
    physically disabled... - www.equity.psu.edu/ods/students/scholarship_info.asp - 27k - Jan 17, 2006 -
    Cached The purpose of this Similar pages shall be to provide financial assistance to Financial Assistance students enrolled as degree candidates at the University. Scholarships
    Physically... - physically
    disabled ... for the law.slu.edu/financial_assistance/disabilities.html - 33k - Challenged Cached Student aid award is for Similar pages KSG Scholarship Center for People with Short Stature, Dwarfism ... individuals (between the ages of 15-40) who could benefit from Scholarships
    scholarshipsphysically disabled - ...
    KSG Scholarship Center for People with Short Stature, Dwarfism www.ksginfo.org/schol.html - 62k - The Sallie Mae Fund Cached Nearly half of the Similar pages are awarded to ethnic minority or LAEF: Scholarship Information students: Physically Disabled
    scholarshipsdisabilities - ...www.laef.org/scholarships/other.html - 27k - Grant Program for Cached Students in the Sciences Numerous Similar pages to students with various [bbcode][/bbcode] [bbcode][/bbcode]
    www.laef.org/[bbcode][/bbcode]/other.html - 27k - [bbcode][/bbcode] - [bbcode][/bbcode]

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Irulan
    inyeng25 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2006, 08:01 PM
    Thanks a lot for your help... your so kind and ill treasure this thing for the rest of my life...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study abroad in Ireland? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone had used the NorthWest Student Exchange or the Youth for Understanding study abroad programs *esp. in Ireland* How did your stay go? Any complaints? PLEASE let me know because I am about to pick a program to study abroad in ireland with and I'm DESPERATE...

High School Study Abroad Programs [ 15 Answers ]

I'm searching for a good high school study abroad program. I'm looking for programs that: 1. Have academic year AND semester programs(or at least academic year) 2. Are around or under $10,000. 3. Have excellent credentials. 4. Offer programs in England. Pretty basic stuff, I know. I've...

Scholraship for Masteral Degre [ 2 Answers ]

I am a graduate of BS marine biology at MSU at Naawan, Misamis Oriantal, Philippines.. I am currently hunting for masteral degree scholarships abroad. I hope you will give me some information about this matter through my e-mail address. Thank you.

View more questions Search