Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yolanda dominguez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Severe pain
    Iit's been two months that I have been putting up with this pain and I can't take it any longer. Is on my middle right arm & sometimes runs down to the middle of my right leg also.
    What can I do?
    Thanks
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Honey, you need to get yourself to a doctor. Right arm/leg/side pain is not good. Please, go in and just get checked out. It could be something serious, or it could be something very simple.

Good luck! :)
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Feb 1, 2008, 12:37 PM
    I agree. That kind of pain can be a warning sign. I think you should make a doctor's appointment right away, especially since this has been troubling you for two months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe pain in lower back and side [ 3 Answers ]

I have not been exercising lying down sitting standing neither stops the pian but it is hard to tell where it is to anyone it is in very lower right hand side of abdomen and lower back not sure if it radaites from back to front or vice versa but I THNK is is from front to back......

Severe Pain Middle Left Abdomen [ 1 Answers ]

For about 4 months now I have been experiencing on and off severe pain in my upper/middle left abdomen. Had a CT scan and they said everything looks fine. But I don't feel fine. Every time I have an "episode" I get sick to my stomach and have diarrhea/constipation for weeks. If I am having an...

Severe arm pain and more [ 3 Answers ]

I have been waking up w/ severe arm pain that starts about half way between my arm pit and elbow and it just runs all the way down and usually my fingers and hand are just burning like crazy. This morning it was the worst it had been and now I am starting to lose more not strength but I am just not...

Severe anemia [ 2 Answers ]

The other day I was told my hemoglobin was 7. I have no symptoms, and I refuse to go through invasive tests/expensive tests for something it seems to me I don't have. I am a Type 2 diabetic and a manic depressive ( I have been on lithium for 19 years). Can anyone enlighten me on this condition...

View more questions Search