Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlopez84 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Clomid Stories
    Has anyone ever took Clomid? I am suppose to start taking them once I see a/f. I would like to know what experiences are out there using this medication. I am suppose to take it days five through seven. I have always had irregular periods, and have not yet been able to get pregnant. This will be the first round for me. I would love to hear what everyone has to say about this medication. Has anyone been successful using it? Did anyone fail on this medication?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 09:14 AM
    I took Clomid 3 times. The first time didn't work. The second time resulted in a miscarriage (for other reasons). The third try is now a 7 year old girl. :)

Feb 1, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Why did you have to take clomid? Were your cycles irregular? Are the still the same way or are they regular now? Thanks so much for your response.
    Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 09:20 AM
    I have PCOS. My cycles were extremely irregular. After I went through one complete pregnancy and started following a low-carb diet my cycles became extremely regular.

Feb 1, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Thanks! My doctor diagnosed me with PCOS about a week ago. I haven't had a period in four months. So dr put me on prometrum to start af. Then he wants me to take clomid. Hopefully it will be a success.
    Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 09:36 AM
    Hang in there, follow your doc's instructions, and go read SoulCysters.com: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment & Resources

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clomid, provera, and clomid again [ 12 Answers ]

I've had PCOS since puberty. My average was one period a year. I am now 25 and DH and I are Trying to conceive. The doctor put me on provera to bring AF around the clomid 3-7. Here's the part that confuses me... I am supposed to take clomid again 4 weeks after the first day of AF. Am I supposed to...

Clomid what will happen if you take it [ 6 Answers ]

What will happen if you take clomid and you have no problems getting pregnant and have three children already?

Going to try Clomid [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so if you haven't read my posts before; My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 8 months. I recently began having trouble with my period. I wasn't having one at all. The last two months I have used Prometruim to make me start. I went to the Dr today and she wants me to buy...

Using Clomid [ 1 Answers ]

I am have just recently finished my first month of Clomid and I did notice two lines on an ovulation test but it was faint and my temperature did rise a little but not as much as I thought it would and I was looking for a bright line on the test. Could this mean that my dosage is not strong enough...

Clomid and pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I was just diagnosed with Anovulation. That means I do not produce eggs when i ovulate. I have to wait for my next period to start, but I will be put on Clomid. Does anyone know how long it will take me to get pregnant with this? Also I have insurance, but how much does the Clomid cost at the...

View more questions Search