Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boop21197 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2008, 04:45 AM
    I wonder what's wrong with me
    My ex-husband and me have been together since 1997, we were married for 10 years, then we got divorce, but never left each other.
    I both it up about us getting remarried but he avoilds the question and answer,
    We live together still,
    I have notice something about him that have change, compared to the way he use to be,
    I'm trying to figture out , why he has change so much,
    Before our sex was great, and we would have sex just about anytime and anywere, living room, bedroom, etc.
    He likes to have sex every 3 to 4 days, we are both 54 years old, but now it's like, when I get home from work, he always ask " are you ready for , well you know." and after we are done, he gets dress, and leaves to go hang out with his friends, I feel like a you know what. Yea he ask if I want to go with him, but I don't like to be around people that just sit around and drink, watch Tv, and just drink.
    It's kind of boring, every gathering that I have been to , at lease the people have a card game going, you know, but these people in this small , just sit on the porch and drink, watch cars come up and down the street, very some what dull.
    I'm I wrong here that I don't want to go with him, he is from West Virginia and I'm from Fla. And from were I'm from was the beach, having fun, camping,conoeing,swimming,getting to together and playing a game of cards, these people don't even know how to play cards,
    I have tried everything to get my man to hang with me, instead of having sex went he wants it, and him leaving after, hey but I did get him to take me to franklin NC to do some gem minning, and we had fun, he even find a 25K stone and had it made into a ring for me.
    Am I begin selfish here? I don't mind going with him to his friends house every now and then, but not everyday,
    He'll leave when I get home, unless it's sex day
    And come home , eat and go to bed.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 06:08 AM
    I'm confused by the we got divorced but still live together, etc part.

But if you are fine with that its your choice. If you are going to stay together then he should spend some time and do stuff with you besides play hide the sausage.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Hm... He's getting old and he is happy with his routine.

The truth is everyone has to make his/her own life interesting, not wait for someone else to do it for them. You are probably a very passive person... you got divorced and didn't go out and find another man. If what is keeping you together is a liking for alcohol, you can attend a 12 Step Program and increase your knowledge about yourself and make new friends. And, what can you add to your life to make it more interesting? Hobbies or a sport, an adult education class in night school... some sort of project??

I would also suggest that you go to your family doctor for a check up and mention your unhappiness with your domestic situation. Physicians know how to assess situations and make proper referrals in urban areas. If you live in a country area, I don't know, but I think you need a physical.

Best wishes in 2008,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is wrong? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok. Well I'm a girl teenager. Am sexually active but haven't been for about 8 or 9 months. But every now and then I have days whre I shouldn't even leave the bathroom. Like let me explain normal day I'll pee like I don't know 5 or 6 times just like a normal person but, then every now and then...

Did I do the wrong way or what is best? [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks for the answers I've got and I guess I agree to all you said but right now I am more focus of getting him back which gives a negative effects on me. I might be wrong of doing so but for me there's nothing wrong of doing what you thought is right and could make you happy as long as you're not...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Was it wrong of me to do [ 2 Answers ]

I been with the woman I love for 3.5 years.lived together for 2.5years. She has an issue with trusting me.she says she sees me gawking @ young girls,little white lies I have told to avoid arguments.example she wanted me to send my son to camp.I told her I didn't have the money.1 month later she...

View more questions Search