Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjcj06 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Feb 1, 2008, 02:11 AM
    Male - Male fantasies
    I was just wanting to get this out there to see if anybody might be able to help me gather some information just for my own knowledge.

I have always been curious to find out how many other heterosexual males thought about experiences with other men. I am not homosexual but these thoughts have occurred. I haven't ever acted on them and probably never will, I just wanted to make sure I am not the only one out there.

Thanks
    plumberman Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2008, 02:30 AM
    Its natural and anyone that says its not is lying like hell... acting on it or not is up to you
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Feb 1, 2008, 02:36 AM
    Uh you may have homosexual tendencies that you don't act on. I can't see how you would fantasize about something like that unles you are a little attracted to guys. Just my opinion..
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2008, 03:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by plumberman
    its natural and anyone that says its not is lying like hell...acting on it or not is up to you
    Well I must be strange (and a liar in your reckoning) because no way , just the thought of it is gross to me.

Each to his own though but I think you will find most hetro guys would agree with me.
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Feb 1, 2008, 04:17 AM
    Like you I have also had the same thoughts, and not acted on them, I think its like having sex for the first time, the thought and excitement of trying something new, I think people call it Bi-Curious. The thoughts I have are selfish ones, what I mean is getting the pleasure from the experience, and not neccessarly returning it, like receiving oral but not giving, and being the one penetrating, but not being penetrated. If you ever do go for it, and its any good, let me know.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2008, 01:52 PM
    All I can say is what I learned from one of my brothers about fantasies of having sex with men.

He felt a great loss at not having a close/emotional relationship with his father(my father, too), and he had fantasies about being with a man; he was married.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2008, 05:49 PM
    You are not alone.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Have I thought "what would it feel like to have sex with another man?"... sure... just like I've thought about "what would it feel like to drown" or "what would it feel like to win the lottery" or "what would it feel like to be a bug"...

Since I am aware of what a male-male sexual relationship might involve, I have thought about it within that context of definition.

Do I think about it regularly? Yearly? no.

I have friends who are gay or lesbian. I don't have any big issues. But the thought of a guy kissing me icks me out beyond belief, let alone anything further.

Just not my thing. Even in the mental world.

Some people get off on all kinds of things. I have dark fantasies that I would never do.

But as for male-male... not so much in my case, as I am absolutely raptured by the female form, but you are surely not alone.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Its normal or abnormal depending on who you ask- as far as I'm concerned- totally normal.
    rusalka Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2008, 04:01 PM
    I think it is normal curiosity. Girls have the same thoughts as well. And the one who says they never ever tought about it once, are lying to themselves I think. My opinion. And it has nothing to do with being gay or lesbian, it's just curiosity that you wouldn't normally fulfill in reality. Just like fantasies on having group sex and the like.
    jjcj06 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2008, 02:44 AM
    I would like to apologize to KP2171. I meant to agree on your answer! Does anybody know how I can change it back?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcj06
    I would like to apologize to KP2171. I meant to agree on your answer! Does anybody know how I can change it back?

You can't... and I can't balance it out, either, because I have to spread the love.

Someone will come along soon and give him a greenie to balance, I'm sure.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 08:46 AM
    no biggie. You weren't attacking me and you hit a wrong button. Happens. Ill survive. =)

I will survive...

... as long as I know how to love I know ill be alive. I have all my life to live. I have all my love to give. Ill survive. I will survive. Hey! Hey!
    =)

*btw, if you don't know any better, those are the lyrics to a disco song... not just the ramblings of a mental case... don't want to frighten the kiddies any more than necessary. Now where are my damn roller skates?. *
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 08:48 AM
    KP... please go back to your corner now.

(I feel so old, thanks, because I already KNEW those lyrics)
    YellowBrickRoad Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 09:30 PM
    I was just wanting to get this out there to see if anybody might be able to help me gather some information just for my own knowledge.

I have always been curious to find out how many other heterosexual males thought about experiences with other men. I am not homosexual but these thoughts have occurred. I havn't ever acted on them and probably never will, I just wanted to make sure I am not the only one out there.

Thanks
    CHUOX SAID... He felt a great loss at not having a close/emotional relationship with his father(my father, too), and he had fantasies about being with a man; he was married

AND MY BF DID NOT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS DAD AND HE IS VERY BI.
    YellowBrickRoad Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 09:32 PM

I have always been curious to find out how many other heterosexual males thought about experiences with other men. I am not homosexual but these thoughts have occurred. I havn't ever acted on them and probably never will, I just wanted to make sure I am not the only one out there.

Thanks
    I have a question for you?? What do you know about the way men on the down low operate? Between business appointments and before visiting heir mom?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Yellow Brick Road, where are you getting all of these stereotypes?

I have to laugh, first most gay are not in the closet any longer, But most merely schedule their dates just like any other couple does, they call them up and say what you doing tonight, the other says, I am home dusting and banking a cake you want to come over . ** OK being alitle silly but that is the idea,

And what the idea of all gay men visiting their mother? There are many whose mother are passed away, those that hate their mom, those that have little time for their mom and so on. They may be truck drivers, or taxi drivers, plumbers, pipe fitters insurance agents and so on.
    You seem to have some very old ideas of what gay people do??
    coryw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 07:11 PM
    I love sex with women, hands down, no doubts, and can conjure infinite fantasies with women at will. AND, I can and regular do conjure an infinite number of fantasies with men, although I have never acted on any of them (the ones with men, that is). Would I ever? Yes, likely, However, taking the first step in that direction is a bit scary, so unless an attractive man make a move on me, I'll probably never experience a man for real..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't trust anything male. [ 11 Answers ]

After going out with numerous men who lie to me to sleep with me, (yes, I know... I'm the idiot who put out) and finding out that quite a few of them have girlfriends that they decided not to tell me about, I find that even if I meet a guy that is nice, I cannot trust him. I am growing to despise...

Male goat [ 2 Answers ]

I hope I am in the right area. After 30 years without a horse, I purchased one and bought him a goat as a companion. He is an intact male and has turned quite mean. I have notice that I should have bought a neutered male. My question is can I have this one neutered now? The horse is quite fond...

What is an alpha-male? [ 4 Answers ]

I've head this term been used many times, but don't know exactly what it is. Could someone enlighten me? Wikipedia didn't help!

Male stripper [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering how to become a male stripper do you apply like a Wal-Mart job or is there training involved. Is their a body type as well

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

View more questions Search