Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CoMpLiCatEd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 12:51 AM
    How do I impress him?
    Is the best way to impress a guy to ignore him and act independent or to talk to him and be friendly? :confused:
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2008, 01:03 AM
    ... why can't you do both?

You can be nice, friendly, even flirty... and still be independent. As a guy, I love girls who flirt with me, but seem unattainable. I MUST have girls like that.

Girls who throw themselves at me, at first, are fun... but it kind of loses that attractiveness after a little bit. It's girls who flirt but then seem independent that seem extremely attractive.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Relationships are a dance, aren't they? Our experiences may be completely irrelevant for your situation. Meanwhile, I'd vote the headon but not desperate approach. You have to be communicating for anything to happen, and ignoring is not communicating.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2008, 04:21 AM
    I agree with IZ

Do both things. Be pick your moments be flirty and times and offish at times

There is no real way to impress someone. There could be lots of reason why we like someone
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Be yourself, as there is no need to impress someone. Get to know them.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 09:20 AM
    I would certainly not be impressed by someone who ignores me or plays games to impress me.
    Be yourself. They will either notice you or they won't.
    loving_you Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2010, 09:34 AM

Well,I agree with homegirl.its alwaz a communication that builds a relationship.ignoring sumone means creating more distance.. so be yourself,and show him you care for him.thats what I think will work out.
    Good luck.
    nadinewalsh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2010, 05:26 AM
    Well u should never ignore a guy that you like because if he likes or wants to impress you he could take it the wrong way and think you don't like him! The best way to be is yourself boys like that cause then they no u are comfortable around them. The bottom line is just go with what your heart tells you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dress 2 impress? Any ideas ? [ 13 Answers ]

OK here is the thing I want to dress up for my boyfriend I'm not talking a naughty nurse ,bunny girl,a kinky maid blah blah blah I mean something unusual but sexy at the same time ? Any ideas? Any answers to this would b great thanks x;) :p

Is my girlfriend trying impress other people? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for a year now, and next we are both going on holiday togeather, the other day she mentioned about going to get her legs eyebrows and a bikini wax and manicure and pedicure, and as a joke I said yeah sure you'll do that for people on holiday that your never going to...

How do I impress my coach? [ 2 Answers ]

On our cheer squad, we have 18 girls. Only 16 were supposed to make it but there was a tie. 2 girls are going to be cut in about a month in a half. We had our 2nd practice today. The coach said that the biggest thing that would determine the cuts is our ability to try hard have a good additude and...

Impress my girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Give me tips to impress my Girl

View more questions Search