Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautifulsteph18 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 11:09 PM
    Tell me what is wrong with me!
    I don't know what is wrong with me my head feels all cramped like I am confused and don't know what to think I keep seeing shadows but I don't know what the hell it is its freaking me out I hear people calling my name sometimes and I get really mad easily sometimes I know I get mad at stupid things I feel horrible I'm only 18 and I feel like I'm going crazy what's going on!! :confused:
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2008, 11:25 PM
    Tell us more, please.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2008, 11:36 PM
    How long has this been going on with you?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2008, 09:44 AM
    I, too, suffered as you are describing while in my late teens and through my 20's.

I wouldn't accept the psychiatric care as feasible for me, I KNEW BETTER,, or so I thought.

If I were you, I would look to a clinic for some kind of professional counseling, specifically dealing with this type of behavior and try to accept what they have to offer, what have you got to loose?

KBC
    beautifulsteph18 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    How long has this been going on with you?

I figured it out I think that it was just stress because I'm not feeling like that anymore thank god I thought that I was going crazy! But I do have a ? Do you have any kids? I have a 7 month year old son well almost 8 and well its not that he bad but when he does something and I try to explain to him that he's not suppose to do that or play with he starts screaming bloody murder and I don't know why prob cuase I spoil him but how am I suppose to get it through to him that he not suppose to have things and do things at such a young age he is waytoo young to spank and I not going to yell what do I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

I am not sure what is wrong with my PC [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Compaq presario 5000 that I boutht about 4 years ago, I recently turn it on and the monitor doesn't show anything, I thought I might be the video card, replace it and still doesn't work, the computer has power but the cd rom doesn't open, do you know what it might be?

Am I wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

Its been two months since the love of my life passed away. And I was wondering am I wrong for not going to his resting site to see him yet? Im not strong enough, I wanted to go see him for christmas but Im not ready too because I know I'm still very sad.People keep saying that I need to go but what...

Please tell me if I'm wrong [ 26 Answers ]

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've posted on here referring back to my extremely bad relationship that I was in. Most of you all don't know, but I ended up leaving my abusive boyfriend of six years-back in June. We are still not together. Well long story short, we have 2 kids together....

View more questions Search