Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thenders Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 10:34 PM
    Install Disk
    My Toshiba A15-S1292 has developed some serious issues. I can't close one of windows without all of them closing. I can't get online with wireless or anything else. I need to know if there anyplace to download the toshiba install disk from.
    Snow_death Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Feb 1, 2008, 01:45 PM
    In the past I have had to buy the disk from any make or model machine. Never lucky enough to find them online. If they are found online be aware of Virus built in. The reason companies do not make them available to download is there is software built in and plus the Windows OS. My answer is no. Sorry..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 1, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Your Toshiba MAY have a boot partition that you can use to restore the system to factory settings or create a Restore CD from. Look when you first power on for instructions to enter setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable hard disk disk not opening [ 7 Answers ]

I inserted my portable hard disk in the usb drive and before opening scanned it for viruses.after about half the scan the scanning got stuck at one point.at that instant all programs became non responsive. I then removed my portable disk immediately.then all programs became responsive. But when I...

Recover disk [ 1 Answers ]

I have a recovery cd and I need to use it how do you use it?

BATCH files silent install or unassisted install? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, :confused: I have many application's that I install at my place of employment. These applications have been packaged into a .exe, I currently install these apps VIA Batch files as there are many prerequisites required to install before installing the application itself i.e.. Oracle 9 etc....

"Invalid System Disk".Why won't Xubuntu install? [ 4 Answers ]

This is getting annoying! :confused: I've got an old Pentium III computer running Windows98; I added a used hard-drive and formatted it, and then tried to install Xubuntu on the second hard drive (I disconnected the first hard drive and set the formatted drive to "master". I don't quite...

Local Disk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I really thought that way. But when I check the contents of the remaining local disk it is still the same. I mean before I formatted the contents of d:\ drive is 18.6 GB and the C:\ drive is 7.8 MB after formatting, I really don't know where did the 7.8 MB contents of C:\ drive goes,...

View more questions Search