Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexytexan1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 03:17 PM
    Pci multi media sound device
    Hello ev one.. I am using my moms PC because my processor fried.. and she has no sound.. I tried to update the driver but I can't find one.. it just says that it need s to be updated.. it is integrated into the mother board so I have no clue as to what to do now. I really really need my sound.. also I put in my burner and it says it isn't available... grrrr ready to throw this thing out the window and light it on fire... lol helllllppppp
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 15, 2006, 04:13 PM
    Hello and welcome...

You can try to do this if you haven't already:

Go to START menu, click on RUN, type DXDIAG and then select a tab title SOUND. There you can see the name and ID of the integrated sound processor. THEN go to Google and look up a driver for it... or the driver update...
    sexytexan1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 04:28 PM
    It didn't work.. lol
    Thank you.. I tried that.. it didn't give me a sound option... when I try to update the driver it doesn't look online for it like it used to... unknown reason.. this is the same hard drive just a different tower... I'm clue less as to why it isn't working.. thanks for your help... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

LLC with Multi states 1099 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there: I am a GA resident. If I received a 1099 from NY State but perform the job in LA State, which state should I file my tax? Thanks.

NO SOUND after sound card install [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm new on here I have a HP tower.. just installed a beefed up sound card in it and it doesn't work.. made sure all connection are good.. and installed the program.. now it won't work at all.. please help me someone?

Sound device problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi am having a problem with no sound on my "callwave Voice Mail". Have gone over it with several of their techs, all have different ideas of what the problem is, I've checked, unchecked, downloaded, unstalled more than I knew exhisted on this machine and still no sound. Don't know if it matters...

Multi volume spanning [ 2 Answers ]

Hai, Please let me know is there any software that can read the cd recorded in multiple sesssion. With Nero installed I am able to see it, but when use the CD in some other PC only the last volume is visible. I don't want to install NERO wherever I go. Kindly suggest me a good software. I...

View more questions Search