Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deph085 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Rash and small bumps
    I have a like 2-3 red bumps and a small rash at the tip of penis and clue or ideas why this is happening?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2008, 05:11 PM
    I don't have any idea what it might but I do know if it was on the end of my penis I would have already been to a Dr. So please make an appointment to find out what it is, I don't know if you are married or not but if you are remember she is just as much involved in this problem as you are.

Jan 31, 2008, 05:16 PM
    My dr says nothing wrong got tested no stds, it comes and goes it be gone for a week then comes back for a day or 2 then goes away.. is it an allergy or irration to something.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2008, 05:27 PM
    If not a STD and doctor says Ok, maybe a certain pair of underwear has some fabric you are allergic to, or did you change laundry soaps,
    Use a new "oil" for something , girl friends lip gloss and so on.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 31, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Do you use latex condoms? Do you notice this after the use of a condom?

Jan 31, 2008, 05:30 PM
    I do use condoms and some times it happens sometimes it doesn't I don't know y..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small bumps in labia [ 23 Answers ]

Okay so I was concerned and last Wednesday I was determined to get tested for an std cause I felt so nervous. My gyno couldn't fit me in until another month so I went to urgent care. He said I was std free but I have vaginal vaginosis which I am treating with an anibiotic. It's just that in my...

Rash/bumps on my middle to bottom balls [ 6 Answers ]

Im sorry I put balls... I didn't know another name for it... but anyway... I have a rash on my balls on the right side.. I am not sure how long I have had them, they are like little bumps and there is a lot of them they don't stand out very much.. u have to stretch the skin to really see them.. but...

Rash or itchy bumps all over my torso [ 5 Answers ]

I will try to explain as best I can and see if anyone on here know what this is. I can't get to the doctor until mid week, so I am just wondering. I have a rash and/or bumps that itch in various places on my torso. They have come and gone for the past 3 weeks or so and in different places on...

A small round rash at the tip of my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small round rash at the very tip of my penis, it comes and goes and I got tested last week for stds and all the results came back negative any clue why this rash comes and go and its always at the tip of the penis near the hole where you pee out?

View more questions Search