Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Can I bring my Palm.
    I am going on this awesome trip with my school during spring break. I also just bought an expensive palm. I'd like to bring it. But I would also like to use it on the plane. Is using it possible?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2008, 10:32 PM
    Yes you can use the palm pilot during the flight, you just can not

Use the wireless features of the device. The flight attendants will

Tell you the appropriate when it is OK to use electronic devices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sego Palm Problem [ 3 Answers ]

My sego palm is turning yellow. It has been in the same place about 8 years now and has been doing great. Now it is turning yellow white. It has been getting plenty of water. What can I do to save it. Thanks.

Palm Propagation [ 1 Answers ]

;) How do you propagate Robellini Palm seeds?

Sago palm [ 2 Answers ]

My sago palm is turning yellow own spine of leaves. It is in a large pot and gets water once a week. What can I do to correct this? The leaves of my sago palm are turning yellow down the spine. It is in a large pot and gets water once a week. How can I correct this?

Sago palm watering [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a blooming female sago palm, will top watering or rain affect the reproduction of my palm?

Moving to Palm Springs, CA [ 2 Answers ]

I expect to be moving to Palm Springs CA soon, where the summer months can reach just over 100 degrees. I have a huge record collection. I expect to be getting rid of most of them, but not all. My place of course will be air conditioned, but I wonder if there is any special care I need to give...

View more questions Search