Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahbao Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2006, 07:54 AM
    hi all, I am back, just want to tell u all that, I am very fine. I ll not repeat my mistake, and thank Q so much for all the advices above. Love u all great people.. =)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 24, 2006, 02:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ahbao
    hi all, i am back, just wanna tell u all that, i am very fine. i ll not repeat my mistake, and thank Q so much for all the advices above. Love u all great people.. =)
    Any time, dear. Glad we were able to help. Keep that thinking-cap on!
    Better safe than sorry!
    Babygalrs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 03:31 AM
    Can you get pregnant if the boy didn't wear a condom but he didn't ejaculate either because am propa worried?? :( :( :( :confused: :confused:
    puzplayer5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ahbao
    this is the situation, i didnt had sex, i am still a virgin, i had period finished on the 4th of january, on the14th jan, my bf,who is also a virgin,put his ****head into my vagina, but he didnt break the hymen,( is that the elastic vagina entrance wall?) he put in for few second without protection, but he didnt ejaculate,then he pull out, i heard the pre-ejaculation fluid contain sperms,and hymen doesnt help in preventing sperms from entering, i am not sure could i get pregnant just because of that,hope some experts could give me answer.asap. thank you..=)
    You could but not always it depends on when you ovulate
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygalrs
    Can you get pregnant if the boy didnt wear a condom but he didnt ejaculate either because am propa worried???:( :( :( :confused: :confused:
    It is very possible to get pregnant, even if he didn't ejaculate. Pre- contains a small amount of sperm, and guys can't feel when it is being released. There are many other factors here such as your ovulation time, etc, but it is very possible. If you want to avoid pregnancy, always use protection, or just plain abstain. Even with protection, there is still a chance of pregnancy.
    Babygalrs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Hey thnks for answering that Qs I am still waiting 2 go to the clinic I'm going on Thursday I am very nervous but thank you for helping me xoxoxxoxoxo
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 06:02 PM
    No Prob hun. Hope all turns out well. Let us know
    garoamie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 03:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by buggage View Post
    It is very possible to get pregnant, even if he didn't ejaculate. Pre- contains a small amount of sperm, and guys can't feel when it is being released. There are many other factors here such as your ovulation time, etc, but it is very possible. If you want to avoid pregnancy, always use protection, or just plain abstain. Even with protection, there is still a chance of pregnancy.
    Hi, this is a very old thread but I just found this site out. If pre contains sperm and men can't even feel when it is released, it can come during foreplay and can stick to the hands, mouth, the vaginal opening or any part of the skin. So after foreplay when the condom is being placed using the right procedures, it is still possible that the outside part of the condom can contain sperm by just holding it with the hands that previously contacted sperm on foreplay or if the condom-covered penis touches anyof the skin which also came in contact with the pre that men did not even feel coming out. Is this understanding correct?
    BLONDE_MAFIA Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Feb 17, 2009, 07:19 PM

No I would say it's not possible. Sure there's a thing called pre ejaculation but tahat's when a guys whole penis is inside you and he's getting ready and eroused and your b.f wouldn't of pre ejaculated for a few seconds. I would say don't worry at all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've gotten myself in a bad situation [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, me and my boyfriend were perfect. Neither of us were the jealous type, we could go out to the bars and have fun and laugh. Not only were we lovers we were best friends. We had fun doing just about anything and nothing. Everyone envied our relationship. Then about 2 months ago, I started...

Bad situation [ 1 Answers ]

Okay let me explain the story my 4 year old son had to get work done on his teeth so anyway we paid a load of money for the time the anthesiologist so time passed and then they sent me a letter stationg I needed to pay 1010.00 and I said shouldn't the dental insurance pay the rest of that they said...

My situation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Before marriage I was hving a affair with my uncle's daughter... but we couldn't make it up.. to marriage... and we departed in different way.. after 4 years I got married and she too got marreid... but now she is getting interest on me and asking me to take a trip with her to a hilly resort...

My Situation... [ 18 Answers ]

I had been dating this girl for about 15 months. We seem to have been perfect for each other. We almost never got into arguments and when we did, it was over within an hour. Everything was just going perfectly, we considered marriage in the future (after college in like two years) and both had...

Is it possible to get pregnant in this situation? [ 1 Answers ]

this is the situation, I didn't had sex, I am still a virgin, I had period finished on the 4th of January, on the14th jan, my boyfriend,who is also a virgin,put his ****head into my vagina, but he didn't break the hymen,( is that the elastic vagina entrance wall?) he put in for few second without...

View more questions Search