Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2006, 12:15 PM
    virgin or not?
    Hi pals
    Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 15, 2006, 12:18 PM
    Umm no, from what I have always understood as losing your virginity it is the actual act of sex with another person, and I don't believe that means the penetration with sex toys either
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2006, 01:09 PM
    Definition of still having virginity is no intercourse. Has nothing to do with masturbation. The actual act of sex with somebody is the only way to lose it.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 15, 2006, 01:40 PM
    Definition of still having virginity is no intercourse period ! So don't get all worked up your fine.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 15, 2006, 02:01 PM
    A virgin is person who has not experienced sexual intercourse, if you have no done this then there for you are still virgin and you virginity is intact, your fine
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 15, 2006, 11:30 PM
    I agree with everyone. Masturbation will not take away your virginity. A virgin is someone who has not had sexual intercourse. Masturbation isn't sexual intercourse.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2006, 03:27 AM
    Masturbation bears no relevance to vaginity. Until you ave actually had sexual intercourse with someone your virgnity will remain in tact!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2006, 04:58 AM
    I think the answer depends on how a person defines chastity - and whether the person holds importance to being chaste until marriage.

I am not passing judgment - or suggesting that anyone take this view... I'm just sharing a different angle...

In my home we teach chastity and definine it as reserving a sexual relationship (a physical, emotional and spiritual thing) for marriage. Orgasm is a part of - and the climax of - the sexual relationship.

We do affirm the joy (physical, aka orgasm) and benefits (spiritual, spousal relationship-wise and procreational) of a sexual relationship, but that all are to go together.

... so masturbation is a form of seeking a part of the sexual relationship (orgasm) outside of the sexual relationship.

Thanks for listening (if you did :p )
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2006, 05:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    I think the answer depends on how a person defines chastity - and whether the person holds importance to being chaste until marriage.

I am not passing judgment - or suggesting that anyone take this view...I'm just sharing a different angle...

In my home we teach chastity and definine it as reserving a sexual relationship (a physical, emotional and spiritual thing) for marriage. Orgasm is a part of - and the climax of - the sexual relationship.

We do affirm the joy (physical, aka orgasm) and benefits (spiritual, spousal relationship-wise and procreational) of a sexual relationship, but that all are to go together.

...so masturbation is a form of seeking a part of the sexual relationship (orgasm) outside of the sexual relationship.

Thanks for listening (if you did :p )
    We always listen to you Rickj - and it's nice looking at things from all angles.
    midnightkiss Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 18, 2006, 02:52 PM
    Masturbation does not relate to your virginity. You only loose your virginity if you've had sex... not masturbation.
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 7, 2006, 02:21 AM
    I think that you will still be a virgin even after you maturbate. You will lose virgin only after having intercourse. You will find out the different because if for guy if break virginity it can strech the skin all the way to the back. That what I know. If I am wrong feel free to tell me.
    QUEEEN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2006, 05:11 PM
    LOSING VIRGINITY= FROM SEXSEXSEX.. haven't done it? Your still a virgin.. the end. Ohh and using tampons and stuff datll break the thing up there or w.e doesn't count...
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2006, 10:11 PM
    dear God if climaxing outside of intercourse = loss of virginity then I lost mine at, like 8 years old.

the first orgasm I remember was as a young kid after climbing up a long pole at a playground. Had this weird, cool sensation that meant nothing to me.

man. I must have climbed that thing a hundred times over the next few years. I miss that playground. =)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 7, 2006, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ
    hi pals
    plz tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? or we lose our virginity only wen we hav sex with opposite partner?
    This is a question you should be asking your parents!!!! If you don't trust them with this one, then you'll have problems. They should love you enough to explain the simple things to you when you are ready to ask.

I'm sure that you get the basics of human sexuality in school too, so get educated - for your own sake.

s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2006, 07:02 PM
    By definition a virgin is one who has never had sexual intercourse with a partner of the opposite sex. This therefore does not include masturbation.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 08:29 PM
    I am from the old school that oral sex is a form of intercourse, I know I am going to get many different thoughts on this. But I feel that it is just as intimate as any other sex act. But others think it is no more of a sex act than kissing is... you got any thoughts?
    carlito5 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2007, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ
    hi pals
    tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? or we lose our virginity only wen we hav sex with opposite partner?
    Yes you obviously lose your virginity when you have sex!
    carlito5 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Technically girls lose their virginity when the tissue inside breaks and they bleed a little bit means that their not virgins no more body! My friend said that she's still a virgin emotionly!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Question about being a virgin? [ 60 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old teenage guy from canada and I was wondering if its sad or pathetic to be a virgin at the age of 17. And when is a good age to lose your virginity if there is one ? Hope you can help me out. Thanks.

30-Something Virgin [ 20 Answers ]

Here's my story... As a teenager, I dealt with a lot of depression and low self-esteem. I didn't date at all until I was a freshman in college. I was in a serious relationship with a guy for a year in my late teens. He asked me to sleep with him. But, I told him that although I was attracted...

10 husbands, still a virgin [ 6 Answers ]

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you were married 10 times?" "Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative: He kept telling me...

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search