Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noyach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Install 2000
    I installed word 2000 in my xp and all went well, but now when I boot always get window wanting to install word 2000.

In outlook express I get many windows asking for password for hotmail. I never changed anything in tools to make this happen. Hotmail does not open in express.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2008, 12:41 PM
    As for Word 2000, if it is asking for the CD then follow the intructions, it's possible it needs a few more files to complete the installation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BATCH files silent install or unassisted install? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, :confused: I have many application's that I install at my place of employment. These applications have been packaged into a .exe, I currently install these apps VIA Batch files as there are many prerequisites required to install before installing the application itself i.e.. Oracle 9 etc....

I get a prompt to install Office 2000 CD [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I ran CCleaner in XP and deleted the entry "C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE" because my keyboard did not seem to be a Logitech one. I also did not see that program or directory on the computer. But now, every time I start Outlook, I get a prompt to install the Office 2000 CD. The problem is that I don't...

Install windows 2000 server [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I want to install windows 2000 server on a computer but on this computer was installed windows xp. I don't know to delet windows xp without format harddisk and install windows 2000 server. Plese help me

Wipe XP and Install 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a new Dell that came with XP. I'd like to install 2000 instead. What is the best way to completely remove XP and install 2000?

View more questions Search