Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah_hocchi Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2006, 11:34 PM
    Help it hurt when I got fingered
    Hi I got fingered a few days ago and it really hurt... I don't know what happened... he also went in me really fast and I think he was a bit ruff... are theere any reasons it hurt so bad I had to make him stop.. please help
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2006, 06:15 PM
    What kind of pain was it? There could be a couple different reasons for this. If it was a sharp pain, it could be that, if his fingernails weren't trimmed, he may have actually cut you a little with his nails. If it was a duller pain, it may simply be that he was a little too rough and you weren't reasy for such penetration.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2006, 07:59 PM
    Any experience
    I was just wondering if you have been fingered before and id it hurt then. If it didn't it must be something about the one particalur guy. Like Dr Jizzle said above it could be his fingernail or your were not moist and instead of his finger slipping is easily it pushed your skin in instead of just slipping by it. Or he could have just been a rough guy and didn't know what he was doing. I have a sugestion. Make yourself hot and try inserting your on finger and see how it feels.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 17, 2006, 12:47 AM
    No kind of sex play is supposed to hurt. People should tell their partners what feels good and what doesn't. The problem could be that your not relaxed or aroused, be sure your boyfriend takes his time when he intimately touches you. You may also need to spend a little time figuring out exactly how it needs to be done so you enjoy it. However, if you continue to experience pain upon penetration, I suggest you see a doctor to make sure everything is okay.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2006, 03:26 AM
    Well sometimes a guy can be a little rough. It all depends on his technique.

An ex of mine did it to me once, and it hurt like hell 1) because his finger nails were too long and kept catching me 2) because he was going too fast and just not taking the time to let me properly enjoy it. It had not happened to me before and it did not happen again afterwards.

It could be the same thing, or it could be different.

How old are you? Was it your first time?
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2006, 01:46 PM
    I don't know what her parents have to do with it
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    People should tell their partners what feels good and what doesn't.
    I don't agree with this for everyone. Sure, some parents have a relationship with their children where they can openly talk about their sexual experiences but I think they are definitely in the minority. I couldn't EVER imagine my sister telling my mom or dad that it hurt when her boyfriend was fingerign her. She probably wouldn't live to tell about it.
    -

Jan 18, 2006, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle
    I dont agree with this for everyone. Sure, some parents have a relationship with thier children where they can openly talk about their sexual experiences but I think they are definitely in the minority. I couldnt EVER imagine my sister telling my mom or dad that it hurt when her boyfriend was fingerign her. She probably wouldnt live to tell about it.
    Sweetie, "partner" is another word for spouse or lover. Most people call their spouse or lover their partners.
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2006, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    Sweetie, "partner" is another word for spouse or lover. Most people call their spouse or lover their partners.

LMAO! Oh you said PARTNER!. for some reason my eyes saw PARENTS! Lol I was like, "why the hell would someone want to tell their PARENTS about something like this?!?" lol

I'm sorry... my bad ;)

Jan 18, 2006, 07:32 PM
    Hi thanks for the feed back.. no it not my first time I am 16.. I have been fingered a few times more then 10.. and every time I have ever got fingered I can't feel any thing good I don't get an orgasm... is there something wrogn this is the first time I have hurt the other times I just don't feeling any thing.. please reply

Quote Originally Posted by DJ 'H'
    well sometimes a guy can be a little rough. It all depends on his technique.

An ex of mine did it to me once, and it hurt like hell 1) because his finger nails were too long and kept catching me 2) because he was going too fast and just not taking the time to let me properly enjoy it. It had not happened to me before and it did not happen again afterwards.

It could be the same thing, or it could be different.

How old are you? Was it your first time?

Jan 18, 2006, 07:35 PM
    I don't remember the type of pain all I remember is that it hurt so bad I could have cryed... he was going rough but it was like the other times he did it... but I remember he was really quick wit going in... also the other times he has fingered me I have never felt any thing I can't get an orgasm.. is there something wrong with this... I have never felt enjoyment when I have ever gotten fingered. Please reply

Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle
    what kind of pain was it? There could be a couple different reasons for this. If it was a sharp pain, it could be that, if his fingernails werent trimmed, he may have actually cut you a little with his nails. If it was a duller pain, it may simply be that he was a little too rough and you werent reasy for such penetration.
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2006, 07:57 PM
    See my reply in your other thread sarah.

It also sounds like this is not just you. He can't just be forceful with it. There is an element here that is often overlooked with younger people. If you are not aroused, it will be a bit dry. If he just starts into it, it can cause pain right off the bat. Well, that's not the way to get started. Its no wonder it never felt good... He doesn't seem to understand what he is doing or why he is doing it. He may just be doing to for the sake of doing it.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2006, 03:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah_hocchi
    hi thanx for the feed back..no it not my first time i am 16..i have been fingered a few times more then 10..and every time i have ever got fingered i can't feel any thing good i dont get an orgasim....is there somethign wrogn this is the first time i have hurt the other times i jsut dont feeling any thing..please reply
    There is nothing wrong with you. There have been times in the past when I have not enjoyed it, but that was because the guy was not actually pushing the right buttons and actually taking the time to find out what worked for me and what didn't. If this guy is really into you and you feel comfortable - you should be able to talk to him about what actually feels good and what doesn't and vice versa. Its all part of getting to know someone. It's always a little strange and uncomfortable with someone new at first because you have to learn how to make the other person aroused. Everyone is different and what works for one person, does not necessarily work for another. Out of all the sexual partners I have had it has been different each time. There is no wrong way to do it.
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2006, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah_hocchi
    hi i got fingered a few days ago and it really hurt...i dont know what happened...he also went in me really fast n i think he was a bit ruff...are theere any reasons why it hurt soo bad i had to make him stop.. please help
    I think it is because u are not relax enough, next time u try to be more relax more. The next thing is may be his finger nails are too long and the last possible things that may cause this is may be yr vagina is not wet enough so may be can ask him to oral sex for u a while first.
    -

Feb 7, 2006, 12:16 AM
    Sarah, I've answered a question similar to yours on another thread. Here's the link to the thread. I hope this helps.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=19262
    bl0tt Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Sarah, you are very young, so is your boyfriend. He probably doesn't know what he is doing.

What the other people said about relaxing is right but you sound as if you are not ready mentally for this kind of sexual contact. Him neither. It sounds like he had no concept of how you would feel.

My advice is stop doing it and wait until it feels natural.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't it hurt? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

Why wouldn't it hurt? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

Hurt, Mad, And Sad [ 105 Answers ]

Entire story merged New to the board. My ex dumped me two weeks ago. We loved each other, talk about marriage and kids. But the alarm bells in my head were going off. I basically couldn't believe what she was saying. There were many things she did that I could not understand. She would...

I'm so hurt [ 12 Answers ]

What should I do in 15 and my boyfriend is 16 we have been together 2 mounths and now he is acting extreamily difficult we are just leaving school and he won't get a job he won't let me hang aroung with boys and he always turns his phone off last night he told me on the phone that he just wonts to...

View more questions Search